Todays press conference

Hope wee can sort a deal for Cummings think he has potential to score a barrel load, his interviews are smashing he’s unfiltered with what he says so keeps you on the edge of your seat, hope he does the business on sunday.

Jimmy Nic & Cumdog; both made good showings this afternoon.

Hope we sign up Cumdog and would be happy to see Jimmy Nic being offered a role ( possibly @ Auchenhowie or maybe as kit manager ).

Most honest and straightforward an interview from a ‘manager’ I’ve ever heard. Really good, worth a watch!

Aye im no saying anything bad about the press conference, im just saying that theres no pretence with the man. straight forward but also not being brutal, for example talking about the players future under gerrard. he reminds me of my granda giving me advice in a round about way lol if that makes sense!!!?

FWIW, I enjoyed the interview.

It’s amazing how Cummings has managed to avoid any kind of criticism while fans are queuing up to get stuck into Morelos.

Cummings has contributed almost nothing since his arrival .
He has very little playing time. In the time he has been allowed he has scored a third of Morelos total for the season whilst hardly missing a game.
Don’t know if you have ever played the game but all good strikers rely on confidence. That only comes with s decent run. With me the jury is still out on Cummings but the lad has not been afforded a run by Murty to build his confidence. Ffs a scored a hat trick and then he dropped him from the next game. Says it all really.

I hope we keep Jimmy on in some capacity,I don't think for a minute he's been utilised properly,certainly during games,he'll be great for team spirit and a good influence in the dressing room.

Back