Tom Lawrence

Has he actually done anything of note since he signed?

Odd goal where there's a 10 page thread saying he's got that in him etc

Bollox

Said in the match thread Koppens first job tomorrow is find buyers to sell him to in the summer

There is a long list of jobbers and crocks who must be shown the door in the summer. They cannot be relied on whatsoever.

The one thing I'll say in Lawrence's defence is that he is playing a lot of football for a guy who missed a year of football, thanks to our appalling midfield situation. I doubt very much this is him at full match fitness.

But his performances are also not good enough, and I don't want to play any more wait-and-see games with players coming back from serious injury. He doesn't look the same player he was, and he's been part of this failure. He needs to be sold.

I’d actually say it’s Ridvan’s injury, but for another thread.

Get what you mean, no injury to Ridvan. No imbalance in the team. We can play Dujon in the middle of the pitch instead.

At least Dio was competent and had a bit of composure in the middle of the pitch. Astounding lack of anything through the middle in the last 2 games.

That’s the first time I’ve seriously questioned the manager, how he kept him on is bizarre. Hopefully he’ll be one of many that get their arses out the door in the summer.

How this guy lasts 90 mins tonight honestly say what you want about clement but that is mind boggling, that's aswell as his use of Kieran Dowell this team is absolutely gutless throughout an absolute embrassment. Sick of the sight of half of them.
The look on his face with that pass out the park at the end doesn't look like he gives a toss and plays like it too.

He’s fucking rotten and that’s putting it nicely. The fact he stayed on the park over cantwell was a shambles tbh. That’s three games in a row now where clement makes the wrong decisions.

Transfer list him tonight and tell him he's no longer going to be considered for selection.

Clement needs to start laying down a marker now as if not these players will drag him down with them.

He’s fucking rotten and that’s putting it nicely. The fact he stayed on the park over cantwell was a shambles tbh. That’s three games in a row now where clement makes the wrong decisions.

Problem is Cantwell was fucking rotten aswell.

Another PC fck up playing players that contribute nothing,jury is out on him now

He looked good in his first few games before his injury, but has been average to poor since. Give him a free transfer in the summer.

Never seen him playing that deep at Derby, stretching his legs last 10 mins every time play stopped, not fit
Looking at the rest of them is the lack of fitness / training the past year, due to Gio and MB then fitness levels raised dramatically with PC now draining them.
It’s terrible

The first half he was receiving the ball behind Souter & Goldson, WHAT THE HELL? That was bad enough but he completely disappeared in these one half!

When we broke out in the last seconds. His pass to Matondo that went out of the park summed his performance up and the teams as a whole. :eek:

Most of the signings since Seville have been horrible beyond belief.

The squad is filled with dross.

Lawrence can go back and do nothing in League 1.

Been saying for a while now I just don’t rate him

Last minute and he doesn’t release Matondo to run at their back line

A easy pass and give your winger a chance to run behind their back line

Twat all night

He’s one of many who need punted or released

Sick of these wasters

One of those players who is talked about being better than he actually is whilst being injured.

Started brightly,got injured,now proving not good enough out thd door ASAP

It is 'amazing how bang average' nearly all our players seem to be. Yet they're not on bang average wages, contracts or bonuses. Maybe complacency and having 'egos the size of a small planet' when up against bang average players of Ross County and Dundee who don't possess those traits have shown our players up what they really are.

How this guy lasts 90 mins tonight honestly say what you want about clement but that is mind boggling, that's aswell as his use of Kieran Dowell this team is absolutely gutless throughout an absolute embrassment. Sick of the sight of half of them.

Gives the ball away at the end sums him up doesn't even look bothered and he's not the only one.
Agreed, but who else was there on the bench (or available but not named in the squad) that he could have used instead of Lawrence and Dowell?

Raskin, who most would agree has bombed out the squad for good reason? I can't actually think of any other attacking midfield options we have, but that might be the rage...

I guess an argument could be made for keeping Cantwell on, but he hasn't exactly been brilliant himself.

Since the International break his game has dropped off and let's be honest since he came back from injury it was nowhere near the required level.

Why are we giving him virtually every minute - it's almost unfair to see how bad he can be every game.

Somehow being shoehorned into being a CM in our team. Isn’t a first pick in his actual position never mind that. Too slow and one paced much like rest of our team.

Shouldn't be allowed to pull on a Jersey again after that absolutely gutless performance. Didn't try a leg.

Shouldn't be allowed to pull on a Jersey again after that absolutely gutless performance. Didn't try a leg.
It was pretty disgusting from him tonight overall. Lack of ability but effort I can take. He wasn’t trying a leg.

It was pretty disgusting from him tonight overall. Lack of ability but effort I can take. He wasn’t trying a leg.
Agree. Scott Wright, Dessers are shite. But they give 100% and show for the ball.

He was hiding, refusing to look up when centre halves had the ball, in case they passed to him. Running behind Dundee players to make himself unavailable. Absolutely disgusting.

The one thing I'll say in Lawrence's defence is that he is playing a lot of football for a guy who missed a year of football, thanks to our appalling midfield situation. I doubt very much this is him at full match fitness.

But his performances are also not good enough, and I don't want to play any more wait-and-see games with players coming back from serious injury. He doesn't look the same player he was, and he's been part of this failure. He needs to be sold.
His initial injury was 18 months ago, this is the player he is or at least will be for the rest of his career.

Another waste of time and money.

He's been shit from day one. A couple of long range, half fluke goals from outside the box has been his contribution.

Agree. Scott Wright, Dessers are shite. But they give 100% and show for the ball.

He was hiding, refusing to look up when centre halves had the ball, in case they passed to him. Running behind Dundee players to make himself unavailable. Absolutely disgusting.
He stood at points near the end of the game aresing about with his socks instead of looking for the ball. It was a disgrace from him tonight. Didnt want the ball. I usually like him but i seen a side tonight that needs rid.

Back