Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

The question was more around the absolute (undeserved) shit show the last time from the media and politicians around the title celebrations. With the March being publicised will the scum at SFA try to change the details on the say so of nippy to try to try stop the gatherings.

Might just be a tin foil hat needed but we have no friends between the authorities

It's up there with the dumbest questions I've ever saw on here :))

I predict it will end in carnage and the politiicians will be lining up to condemn the fans. Oh well. Fukc them. Me and GL jnr will be there
Well they’ve all summer to get over themselves . I’ve waited ten years for this .
If I’d knew after rugby park it would be another ten years I’d have stayed out all night and not went home early absolutely burst

Gutted to be missing this, hope there’s similar organised for flag day when everyone can attend.

I think the cops might actually suggest it would be in the interest of public order to open the pubs on Saturday ( instead of 48hrs later ) . This will for their point of view limit the amount of people on the streets . Clearly they won’t stop us so they would be better trying to accommodate us
Dream on mate.

Can’t wait.

I imagine everyone who goes to Ibrox will join. Tens of thousands walking through our city.

Yep. I am going to Ibrox after the game and will join this :shh:B-)

What do we reckon age wise for this? My two really want to go but I'm apprehensive. They are 5 and 8 and my heart is telling me to take them up and let them experience it but my head is telling me it's a daft idea...

Thoughts?

I was at Ibrox the last time and there was loads of young kids. They all seemed to be loving it. Can stick to the outskirts and don't pile right in the middle and they will be fine

Back