Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

I cannot wait for the march and then George Square. Followed by a whole day of going through Twitter and Reddit looking at the meltdown we’ve caused.

Getting butterflies thinking about it just now.

Some beggar account as been greeting about it already, they;ve wrote an article and everything!! B-D They are greeting like a sweetie wife! It is superb!!

What are we all bringing to the square? I’ve just bought another blowup shark and a blowup champagne bottle. Thinking of going with some mad dog along with the beer this time. Harder to keep nipping off for a pish in the square so the change in booze should help.

I bought UJ bowler hats for last time, but they were too small for my big head. Still have them so might bring them along and someone else can wear them.
I seen a few with those wee ones last time so i made sure to get myself the jester hat cos ive got a massive napper as well B-D

Do we really think the cops will allow us to March cargo in hand and take over the city centre . St Mirren game we were there before they knew what was happening . Now they have a week to stop us

Do we really think the cops will allow us to March cargo in hand and take over the city centre . St Mirren game we were there before they knew what was happening . Now they have a week to stop us
Mate they aint stopping us with the numbers involved it would be foolishness on their behalf to even attempt it as it could cause larg scale disorder the police will be using containing tactics nothing else.

Got my daughters birthday this weekend so won't make the celebrations.

Looking forward to seeing the pics and videos though, hope all bears have a ball.

They said themselves the weekend we won the league officially to try and stop it could have caused disorder on a large scale this weekend coming there will be more numbers no chance they will be stopping anything , I actually found coppers last time to be spot o.
They were sound mate, it’s quite simple really don’t be a fud and you’ll be fine haha

Salivating at the thought of reading r/Glasgow and r/Scotland after it :D

EA775552-7-A89-4-E1-B-8-DE0-85-A45-B4-F00-C2.png

Last one was glorious! :))

Mate they aint stopping us with the numbers involved it would be foolishness on their behalf to even attempt it as it could cause larg scale disorder the police will be using containing tactics nothing else.
They may well try to divert the March to Glasgow Green or somewhere away from the city centre.

Back