Official Useless Out! - he’s been invited by the SFA to the SeminFinal

You're Yousless and you know you are. Go West, Pet Shop Boys, Belt it out Bears
No offence bud, but like Neil Tennant himself, that's a bit poncey.

You can stick your fake video up yer @rse, OR
Useless stick your fake video up yer @rse gets more to the point.

Or

Motor homes out our price range
That's where the nats and the criminals play
Where seldom is heard
A stern, account-ing word
But the Nats hide the dosh anyway

But that can be tinkered with.

Untitled.jpg
poet bastard

You would have thought the very sight of flash photography, pop up tents, fables, and police would have him quaking.

When his 19th Century Terrorist enclave rebel against him tomorrow, it will reiterate.to him that his political incompetence transcends even the most diverse demographic within the country.

His corrupt appointment is as damaging to his party, as their financial crisis. I hope tomorrow provides no scope of relaxation .
It’s important that we are prepared for the vitriolic abuse of office that he will perform towards our fabulous supporters and club. Particularly if we can get the result done, this guy is all about dividing. I would be surprised to see a tim s arc on him tomorrow.

I'm surprised he can find time in his diary. I mean when important votes are on at Holyrood, he is busy getting involved in legal matters in Pakistan. They don't pay his wages, but they are strategically important, to give him a pass from voting any thing that would cause him grief from a religious viewpoint.

A contemptible man.

No surprises there though not sure why they haven't changed their name to Celtic FA or the plastic Irish FA inviting someone who reflects them in more ways than one, Humming Yousless!

Will the stupid racist lady's front bottom be so stupid to openly support his team Today?

I very much doubt it. Needs the votes of some stupid rangers fans.

If Rangers win tomorrow there’ll be negative headlines Monday whether that pr1cks there or not. They drive the narrative, and it’s all our fault. Reading through the Rangers /Celtic area thread, ask yourself. “How many of those staunch Rangers areas don’t have a SNP councillor/MSP/MP?”
You reap what you sow, much like Northern Ireland, apathy has led us here.

Can’t really say I’m annoyed about this. The first minister of Scotland being invited to attend a Scottish cup semi final isn’t really a big deal to me. I do however hope Uselessand his fellow mhanks are leaving Hampden absolutely raging later.

Back