Official Useless Out! - he’s been invited by the SFA to the SeminFinal

It’s an SFA showpiece there’s always been mugs like Useless invited

It’s perks of the job, sadly

Worse when Robertson gave him vip treatment in Ibrox due to some community project - our stadium they should be banned
I stand corrected. Utter nonsense though.

While the SNP themselves are being raided and investigated for financicial irregularities.

Strict Liability for political parties, I say
Well well well eh ....hope there is a union flag on display ,thanking him and his party for their input preserving the union .
Credit when its due :)) hope he is seek come Sunday.

On a more serious note , you just know if Rangers win on Sunday all you will read about in thr papers is the naughty songs being sung.

Naturally. Anytime we win the result has to be overshadowed by some controversy. At a minimum the game is described as lacking quality. When they win its a classic.

Both of them?
Would love it to be him that presents the cup if we win the final.
I'd enjoy that too just for the laugh but I'd rather we were presented by someone of stature, ex player of ours or even one of them who'd won it already. Make it known that that useless prick has nothing to offer and he can f**k off.

Maybe after a rendition of James Torbett, he’s one of your own could we follow it up with the same song for the FM?

I suspect he'll be tweeting about made up chants later in the day.
Lets make sure he doesn't need to make anything up and hurl abuse at the racist prick for the full 90.
Im past caring what anyone reports about Rangers nowadays.

I’m absolutely certain that I’ve seen a picture posted on here of him and Asmah Mia both in the green and gray at the Scumhut.
It came to my memory when I heard that the Times Radio presenter was going to be the interviewer of the candidates standing for the SNP Leadership.
Her job is supposed to be impartial in these circumstances and yet I have a memory of her and Useless being fellow supporters.
I may be wrong, but I hope someone can come up with the picture.

On a more serious note , you just know if Rangers win on Sunday all you will read about in thr papers is the naughty songs being sung.
When Rangers win you mean,and get it right up Useless, and the plastic paddy, kid on Kafflics, Chapel dodging cunts.

Scotland-724664.png

Hoodie...shite!

Back