Official Useless Out! - he’s been invited by the SFA to the SeminFinal

To the tune of Guantanamera:

Fell aff his scooter
The arsehole fell aff his scooter
Fell aff his scooooter
The arsehole fell aff his scooter

I suspect he'll be tweeting about made up chants later in the day.
This should never been forgotten by the Club at any future involvement involving him,why would anyone at this junction in time want to be associated with the SNP .

There will be plenty examples of anti-protestant and anti-British sentiment to ask him about no doubt.
It is an opportunity to highlight the hypocrasy and double standards of the wanker of an FM.

Untitled.jpg

If you really want to get to him, ignore him. Rangers fans are on a hiding to nothing in Scotland anyway. They simply can’t win. Doing anything he can use to beat us up on simply plays into the press’s hands.

Last edited:
Rangers getting tore into that mob and bagging a convincing win would probably rattle Yousaf and them far more than any chants could.

Jeezo, I hate the prick, but he has never hidden that he is a Tim. If he goes to the game, i have no problem showing who he favours.

A cynic in me is nibbling away and saying that’s he’s going there to be abused and then claim of racist and sectarian abuse while ignoring the blatant singing of his own support.
Be wise to this clown Bears, or failing that, let we Abdul abuse him from the moment he steps,out his car :D

Anas Sarwar was in front of me when leaving Hampden for the LCF. Can only presume he was not there on official business as he had a couple of young lads with him. If only he would stand up for our support!

A cynic in me is nibbling away and saying that’s he’s going there to be abused and then claim of racist and sectarian abuse while ignoring the blatant singing of his own support.
Be wise to this clown Bears, or failing that, let we Abdul abuse him from the moment he steps,out his car :D

This is exactly what Im thinking.

Reactions: hms
On the day just fxxking ignore the tramp.

He is one of them - he is not hiding it - it's him who has to live with that shame.

We have no time for side shows.

Our job tomorrow is getting behind our players from the very start.

If Rangers win tomorrow there’ll be negative headlines Monday whether that pr1cks there or not. They drive the narrative, and it’s all our fault. Reading through the Rangers /Celtic area thread, ask yourself. “How many of those staunch Rangers areas don’t have a SNP councillor/MSP/MP?”

Is that the same Humza Yousaf who, in his acceptance speech, promised to work tirelessly for ALL the people of Scotland ?
Somehow I don't see him working for ALL The People.

Tensions are high enough at this particular game and this muppet should know that.
He should decline the invite, he underestimates the sheer hatred a lot of us have for his crooked bent corrupt movement.
Him in amongst those scumbags just pours fuel on the fire.

The bigot racist incompetent will fully deserve every and any chants that come his way tomorrow. I’m sure the Bears will do their due diligence and confront this bastard with appropriate abuse.

Back