WBA fan's 1st visit to Ibrox

That was a great watch and I hope you see this thread, Will. Come back soon to the famous and glad you had a good birthday.
You might have to slum it with us normal fans next time, just hope you like raw hotdogs!

That was a great wee video, really enjoyed watching that.

I live in the West Midlands and West Bromwich Albion are one of the teams I look out for down here. A good club with great fans, and most of the ones I've come across have a soft spot for Rangers (I've yet to meet one who has any time for the scum!). The lad seems to have had a cracking day and well done to everyone at the club who helped him enjoy it. Strange that it was blocked earlier but it's back up now and like I say, that was a really good watch.
Blues and WBA lean towards Rangers in general from what Iv seen.I live in Cannock

Reactions: ao2
Used to go to the Hawthorns in the 80's for Drum Corps United Kingdom National finals

The bowling club at one end and the Hawthorns boozer at the other were great places to spend the rest of the day when competition was over!! :D :D :D

Used to have a soft spot for WBA in the days of wee bud. They were not a bad team with Regis , Cunningham and Brendon Batson

Back