We should offer them the league

There would be nothing more humiliating than accepting a title from your fiercest rivals at a point when people are losing their jobs and losing their lives..

Have it.. I care more about my friends, my club surviving and the health of everyone..
I like your thinking

I'm going to be honest here, I couldn't give a feck wether they give them the league or not. To me whatever happens with this, the season has come to a halt and no matter how they decide this, the fact is, even if it were to start up again, it would still feel like a new season.

I'm just glad to wake up in the morning feeling well and what the mentally challengeds want or get is the furthest thing from my mind.

There would be nothing more humiliating than accepting a title from your fiercest rivals at a point when people are losing their jobs and losing their lives..

Have it.. I care more about my friends, my club surviving and the health of everyone..
They would see it as nothing more than total surrender from us.

The rules as they stand make no provision for a curtailed league. 38 matches have to be completed.

Any decision to award Celtic a league title would fly in the face of the rules and essentially be worthless.

They would plan an open top bus parade if they got awarded this seasons title and the scum would lap it up. Utterly shameless.

The majority of their nine in a row campaign is tainted anyway so would be quite apt if they were to semi achieve it in this manner.

We don't have it to offer them in the first place.

In any case I want them getting feck all league title.

Yes let's do a deal with the scum, take the tainted title as long as you admit that big Jock knew and pay the suitable compensation to all the poor kids who suffered for years at the hands of your scum bag employees. Other than that you can f*** right off liewell and popcorn teeth.

Of course we should cede nothing. We should offer them %^*& all. They will get their tainted bauble without our input. And tainted, it would most certainly be.
NONE OF THIS REMOTELY MATTERS.
We are currently in the grip of a pandemic. Ten thousand souls have fallen victim to covid19 worldwide. Estimations suggest 20,000 deaths in Britain alone would be a good result. That does not account for the preventable deaths that covid would deny treatment to.
People will die taking their own lives due to businesses going tits up. Due to forlorness caused by isolation. Due to ongoing conditions deemed lower in priority.
This is not the time for phoney morality and point scoring with regard to football rivalry.
This thread should die an early death.
Some, few, will remember WW2 and the stench of real fear. While this is not close to those appalling events and the terrors visited on millions across the world, it is as close as our self serving, entitled generation are going to get.
Millions of innocents will die. Yet some are worried about the insignificance of the SPFL title '19-'20.

May you all, your loved ones and, for that matter, everyone, have the strength to still be here when this challenge has finally been defeated.
All the best, bears. Stay safe. Look out for each other.
...oh, and don't forget to wash your hands.

Should we f***

We should be demanding the season end April 5th come hell or high water. Sporting Integrity remember?

They stole the league from us in 2008, not to mention weakened us for a Euro final, this is our opportunity for revenge!!

Imagine them parading the trophy when people have lost their lives.. even our gutter press would surely shame them for that.. well, maybe
Jeez dude... What planet are you living on? The press would run a 6 page supplement celebrating their 'unique 2nd NIAR'

If cellik want the moral high ground they should come forward and void the season themselves. Instead we get Lennon, Liewell and the Scottish mhedia trying to get another tainted title all the while the bigger world picture unfolds.

Obviously not up to us but if given the chance they would shamelessly accept it and celebrate the achievement as though they deserved it. Look no further than the tainted ones they recognize just now. I get what you're saying but not for me. This mobs moral compass is nowhere in sight.

It should be renamed the MCC. title , Madden, Clancy, Collum in appreciation of all their assistance.

it’s a void season if it’s not finished. Not sure why people are complicating things.

This season must be called void, the only logical way to conclude it. If we offered them the title they jump at it. More chance of a junkie turning down free smack than them not accepting a league title they haven't won, and they played more games than us. VOID VOID VOID VOID VOID VOID VOID.

Offer them nothing ,they’ve have won nothing on merit ,so why the %^*& would you offer them it ?
Jesus Christ, I don’t get you , these cunts can’t be embarrassed or shamed , have you seen what they’ve been up to for decades ?
They have no shame and would bite your hand off for another tainted title.

Offer them it and they'll take it. If it can't be won on the pitch then it can't be won off it.

Sporting integrity.

Offer them the title on the basis that our titles won during the war years are officially recognised.

We’d then have the first NIAR and the 8-1 January 1943 win over them would get official status

whatever happens out of this they lose:
1) if the league is declared void their 9 or 10 in a row is stopped, period
2) if they get awarded the league then it’s not a real title and it (further) devalues their 9 or 10 in a row
3) if the league continues then we’re back in with a shout and i wouldn’t put it past us to to win it

They'd accept it, then whitewash history and just call it a normal title and so would the history books I'm afraid. Offer/give them %^*& all.

offer them the league when we can mathematically catch them? Should we have done the same in these seasons?

Latest posts

Back