We should offer them the league

Screw that. They’ve already won it in their minds, and are entitled to it anyway. They’d piss themselves laughing if they were crowned champions by default.

Is the OP Neil Doncaster ?
Football is not important at this time but why would you hand a title to a team that hasn’t won it ?
Isn’t the very nature of sport that you need to win things
Also you are dealing with people with no moral scruples who would not you hand off then stab you in the back

They would plan an open top bus parade if they got awarded this seasons title and the scum would lap it up. Utterly shameless.

The majority of their nine in a row campaign is tainted anyway so would be quite apt if they were to semi achieve it in this manner.
Was just going to say the same thing. They would take the title and celebrate it like they he actually won it. Their fans genuinely believe that they deserve it. I would give them nothing.

Give them nothing.
Such a gesture would cause them no embarrassment whatsoever and of
statistics and history books will only show another title gained.

There would be nothing more humiliating than accepting a title from your fiercest rivals at a point when people are losing their jobs and losing their lives..

Have it.. I care more about my friends, my club surviving and the health of everyone..

You've completely lost it.

Give them F*UCK ALL!

Now away back to yer bed.

You can’t really shame the shameless and that lot are Champions League standard when it comes to this.
Is the OP really suggesting the club lie down and roll over again, no surprise really.

3ejaCz5.gif

THEY ARE NOT LIKE US
THERE IS A REASON WE SUPPORT RANGERS
SAME AS THEY HAVE A REASON TO SUPPORT THEM
NONE OF US CAN FATHOM WHY THEY LEND SUPPORT TO
A CLUB WITH NO MORALS NO SCRUPLES NO COMPASSION
THEY USE OTHERS MISFORTUNE TO THEIR BENEFIT TIME AFTER
TIME AFTER TIME THIS TIME IS NO DIFFERENT THEY WOULD BITE
YOUR HAND OFF FOR THIS TITLE
GIVE THEM FUQ ALL
NO SURRENDER

Of course we should cede nothing. We should offer them %^*& all. They will get their tainted bauble without our input. And tainted, it would most certainly be.
NONE OF THIS REMOTELY MATTERS.
We are currently in the grip of a pandemic. Ten thousand souls have fallen victim to covid19 worldwide. Estimations suggest 20,000 deaths in Britain alone would be a good result. That does not account for the preventable deaths that covid would deny treatment to.
People will die taking their own lives due to businesses going tits up. Due to forlorness caused by isolation. Due to ongoing conditions deemed lower in priority.
This is not the time for phoney morality and point scoring with regard to football rivalry.
This thread should die an early death.
Some, few, will remember WW2 and the stench of real fear. While this is not close to those appalling events and the terrors visited on millions across the world, it is as close as our self serving, entitled generation are going to get.
Millions of innocents will die. Yet some are worried about the insignificance of the SPFL title '19-'20.

May you all, your loved ones and, for that matter, everyone, have the strength to still be here when this challenge has finally been defeated.
All the best, bears. Stay safe. Look out for each other.
...oh, and don't forget to wash your hands.
post of the year! A voice of sanity in an insane world!

cap doffed sir, and all the best to you and yours.

There would be nothing more humiliating than accepting a title from your fiercest rivals at a point when people are losing their jobs and losing their lives..

Have it.. I care more about my friends, my club surviving and the health of everyone..
sorry have to disagree.

That attitude will see the league being awarded to them, we could still win it.
If not completed its null and void

Only offer the c*nts out

They would take it. Even they know the leagues are tainted. Spoke to one of then during the week and he says it should be scrapped. He said we already won x amount without you in the league and now if we won one without it being finished would look worse. And he slipped up as he always said the ones without us were genuine. I had to stop him and tell him that half way through saying I thought the ones without us were genuine. So even they know its tainted even though they wont admit it.
The Tim's won at least FOUR leagues in August, ABSOLUTE FACT. They'll need to do at least 12 before it compares to their first 9.

I think anything we do now should be done behind the scenes (and only if strictly required). No more public statements on this issue for the foreseeable. And that includes statements that talk about priorities and then in the middle make remarks about the season etc. We have said our piece (which was really a reply to all of the chat from their camp).

This is a global emergency and any more debate about the title in the near future is going to look really crass.

Think we are all looking forward to things getting back to normal whenever that may be.

Absolutely not! They would accept it, the rest of Scottish football would applaud them and celebrate, no-one outside Scotland would even notice and they would lord their 9 in a row over us forever with no shame.

This lockdown is getting to people. Open the window for some fresh air. No effin easy should we ever offer them anything. My hope is that this crisis affects them more financially than anyone else. When the begging bowl comes they can stick it where the sun don't shine. These rhats did everything in their power, when they smelled blood, to put us under. It never worked and they have infiltrated every level of fitba and society to ensure we stay down as long as possible. Year after year. In regards 9/11 they say never forget. Never forget what these vermin tried so hard (and are still actively trying) to do to our club. From Liewell to the SFA to the SPFL to UEFA to local government and more so the mhedia they have taken control and set the agenda against us at every turn (just look at the hit pieces on the new PR appointment). My hatred for these rhats has never been more than it is today. They deserve nothing. Never forget and never capitulate. Never show weakness and never offer a single thing. They deserve nothing from anyone let alone us. A club like no other. You better believe it. I hope this is the main reason for our new PR guy. Maybe he will say it as it is. I sure hope so

This decision will probably need to be one carried out across Europe as you couldn’t have some countries naming champions and others not.

Uefa will probably strongly recommend the the season is null and void at some point in the near future as no one is going to tell Real Madrid that Barcelona are champions with a 2 point gap and 11 games to play.

My guess is they’ll blackmail all European countries into accepting a void league by threatening European places if individual leagues don’t agree.

Not in our gift to decide if they are awarded the title. If it was up to me I would insist that all 38 games must be played and the league finished by the scheduled date in the interest of sporting integrity.

Sorry. No...and I hope no one at the club in authority is thinking like this.
The league was not completed.
If Liverpool have not been awarded by this point, then 'they' sure as hell should not get anything!!
End of.

If they are given the league (not won’t but given it) in the current circumstances surely our titles won during the war should be recognised?

No. Just no.

No we shouldn't. We should rip the piss out of them for crying about getting it. Their wee stompy fits about want the title and Liewell's threats.

If anything, we should be making even more noise about there being absolutely no chance of them getting it if the league is not completed.

Crazy thread, one for the fantasists, first of all it is still possible that we can/could win the league and secondly it’s not ours to give it to anybody

Can I just apologise for this post.

Yeah fartsons comments today and realised what a sad sad group they are.

Begging for us to concede...fcuk that

You'd like to think they'd stop asking for it now this has turned more serious.

If it is ongoing, then concede but do so with the more scathing, sarcastic statement to go with it.

Back