Official Welcome to Rangers - Abdallah Sima

I think he'll be a useful addition to our forward line. I've no issue with with a loan if there's no chance of buying him, and he should be motivated to impress Brighton.

Don't think he will be needing much motivation against that mob.

From Wikipedia -"Before Sima was spotted by French club Thonon Évian whilst playing in Senegal for amateur club Medina, he suffered a double leg break in a friendly against Celtic F.C.in 2018 after a tackle from Kristoffer Ajer."

Last edited:
just watched the start of his interview video on RTV, who is the guy that meets him? I don’t think it’s Andrew Dickson, but don’t recognise him.

Think he will be key for us in Europe and matches against the unwashed. Looks like a terrific signing!

This window is really shaping up. Excitement levels growing!

Would love a pacey, commanding, nailed on first pick Centre Back now to partner Goldson. Greedy I know!

Czechs are utter cretins. You should see his Instagram.
Sad thing is mate, The Czech Republic is the furthest thing from a racist country. Spent a heck of a lot of time there and have never witnessed anything even close to resembling racism. Being in the centre of Europe, it's such a melting pot of different cultures and ethnicities, people really don't care where you're from or what you look like. They're too busy focusing on living their own lives, Particularly after being under communist rule for so long. In fact I have witnessed far, far more racism in my own country here in Scotland, sadly.

It saddens me to see people tarring the country and its people with the same brush as they rightly tar some idiot racist Slavia fans and a racist pr**k of a player. Kamara's lawyer did the same when he made an unfair and unjust comment when he said there is deep rooted racism in Czech Republic, and I think that's what has caused a lot of this, having discussed at length with people in the country. A lot of the fans who are hating on us and our club aren't hating on us because of kamara or because they support the racism kudela has been charged with, it's because of the throwaway insult kamara's lawyer threw at a very proud, and very accepting country.

But now we are seeing the idiot Slavia fans out in full force, racially abusing our new player, which, rightly so, raises resentment between our support and Czechs. I just hope people can separate the country from a number of scummy racists on social media, as it is a case of the few ruining it for the many.

Go to any country in Europe and you can be certain to find more racism than in Czech Republic.

Sad thing is mate, The Czech Republic is the furthest thing from a racist country. Spent a heck of a lot of time there and have never witnessed anything even close to resembling racism. Being in the centre of Europe, it's such a melting pot of different cultures and ethnicities, people really don't care where you're from or what you look like. They're too busy focusing on living their own lives, Particularly after being under communist rule for so long. In fact I have witnessed far, far more racism in my own country here in Scotland, sadly.

It saddens me to see people tarring the country and its people with the same brush as they rightly tar some idiot racist Slavia fans and a racist pr**k of a player. Kamara's lawyer did the same when he made an unfair and unjust comment when he said there is deep rooted racism in Czech Republic, and I think that's what has caused a lot of this, having discussed at length with people in the country. A lot of the fans who are hating on us and our club aren't hating on us because of kamara or because they support the racism kudela has been charged with, it's because of the throwaway insult kamara's lawyer threw at a very proud, and very accepting country.

But now we are seeing the idiot Slavia fans out in full force, racially abusing our new player, which, rightly so, raises resentment between our support and Czechs. I just hope people can separate the country from a number of scummy racists on social media, as it is a case of the few ruining it for the many.

Go to any country in Europe and you can be certain to find more racism than in Czech Republic.
I don't disagree with your point about tarring a whole country based on the actions of fans but you are glossing over the reality that there was a level of tolerance around the Kamara incident and also around the actions of fans afterwards (Slavia Ultras posting a banner which said "Kamara is just a n**ger"). Both Sparta and Slavia have been punished several times for racist actions of their fans. When Sparta convinced UEFA to allow them to fill their stadium with school kids, when it should have been empty after racist incidents, the entire stadium of kids booed every time a black Rangers player had the ball. I assumed they had been trained to boo Kamara but couldn't tell the difference.

Last edited:

There's racists everywhere. But to say central Europe doesn't have issues with racism, is being wilfully ignorant. There's plenty of data and evidence that contradicts what you've just espoused too.

As much as he is welcome i will only get excited if he produces the goods on the park, not pissing on anyones chips, just know nothing about him.

Nice, keep them coming Mr Beale. Some excellent work on the signing front and also early in the window. Looking forward to seeing what all the new lads bring to our wonderful club.

What a lot of shite.

Back