When will the online sale to my gers members for psv home begin

I was getting the same message. Just changed my sons juvenile ticket to an adult and went through no problem.

Exactly same thing happened to me and all my mates, now kicked off and no chance of tickets. Horrendous
I kept trying, kept updating basket over and over and finally got a ticket. Not the seat or area I wanted after the 20th try but at least it's something.

*It's taken my money but still no QR code emailed over

That was tough. Kept trying on phone getting no where. The add to basket didn’t work. Worked first time on pc. Tickets going fast though.

That was tough. Kept trying on phone getting no where. The add to basket didn’t work. Worked first time on pc. Tickets going fast though.

I don't think it's overly mobile optimised, I've had issues myself when on phone and I suspect this is why so many people have issues.

I recall seeing something lately about the club working on making it better.

If you can, use a PC/laptop, I was able to get in 10 minutes ago, refresh a couple of times and got my mate one for GR4.

Finally got for me and my wee boy in BR5, one seat apart though so hopefully the kind soul in between us will swap with me!

Yep I think there must be one of those best seats available devices working in the background. It did the same with me.
I didn't even think of that. It was only 2 of them that changed. Funnily enough closer to each other. Makes sense now. I was starting to worry for some reason.

Was there no mygers priority after all? Sounds like it just went to general sale. Hope nobody on mygers missed out, shite if they did

Was there no mygers priority after all? Sounds like it just went to general sale. Hope nobody on mygers missed out, shite if they did
There was. The general sale would have been tomorrow but it seems the tickets have been snapped up.

Feel for those who pay for MyGers with no ST who missed out when the system incorrectly stopped them from buying.

Weird one for me this morning. The website showed a ticket in my basket and allowed me to buy it despite the game showing as sold out.
I had been moved seat and then told I could now buy my own because PSV sent some back. In the meantime I had went in and bought a ticket for the GR - right on the halfway line.

Back