Ramsay ruled out of Dortmund game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I didn’t expect him to start anyway at least on the bench but it’s not the first time we’ve been told players will be back then they aren’t. I get that its not easy to predict but he’s not going to start at the weekend is he?

Running out of time to get him involved.

Going to work out at around £180,000 a game if he plays a part for the rest of the season, which is probably unlikely.

The money could have been better spent elsewhere, but no other missing players (apart from Hagi) is great news.

That’s a pity, though not much of a surprise.
Hopefully he can feature either Sunday or next Wednesday, or both. Otherwise it’s starting to look like an unwise move.
How can he pass a medical with us a month ago, yet be so way off match fit?
I’m still hoping he can be the difference for us in the league, albeit he is badly running out of game left.
Still trying to remain positive about it however, given his skill level.

Tbh I didn’t expect him to start anyway at least on the bench but it’s not the first time we’ve been told players will be back then they aren’t. I get that its not easy to predict but he’s not going to start at the weekend is he?

Running out of time to get him involved.

Hard to see past the same starting 11 ass last Thursday

That’s a pity, though not much of a surprise.
Hopefully he can feature either Sunday or next Wednesday, or both. Otherwise it’s starting to look like an unwise move.
How can he pass a medical with us a month ago, yet be so way off match fit?
I’m still hoping he can be the difference for us in the league, albeit he is badly running out of game left.
Still trying to remain positive about it however, given his skill level.

Medicals have absolutely no bearing on match fitness.

No it isn't.

That's only if you believe the made up £2m loan fee.
Even at the rumoured £800,000, he’ll end up at more than £100,000 per 90 played at this rate.

Let’s hope he turns it round, otherwise it’s a bit of a waste.

Even at the rumoured £800,000, he’ll end up at more than £100,000 per 90 played at this rate.

Let’s hope he turns it round, otherwise it’s a bit of a waste.

There's no chance we paid either amount for a loan fee.

They just wanted rid

It’s not so much missing a game or 2 but it’s the step backs in his fitness battle when he was already so far behind in getting to match sharpness.

Still far too early for those decrying it a disaster and poor signing but it’s a bit worrying if he continues to pick up niggles before he can get fit enough to start a meaningful game. Becomes a bit of a vicious circle.

If he can work his way up to fitness before playing the mhanks and then be fit for that and the 6 games afterwards he is good enough to win us the title.

Patience with him can really pay off in the title run in, he's a match winner.
We played the first leg without him so best let him focus on minutes on Sunday in a home league match.

Is it not justified for folk to be a bit pissed off that we seem to have been shat on from a great height here? It’s been an embarrassment of a signing so far. He’s been a crock for ages and when we really need him he’s nowhere to be seen. It’s a worry if he’s that brittle and keeps breaking down. Totally what we don’t need at this stage of the season.

The guy is class but %^*& having him strut about the last 3 games of the season when we might be out on our arse of every competition. It doesn’t look good so far. I hope he is fine for Sunday because a fit Ramsey could be the big difference in our season with the class he can bring.

Is there a break clause in the loan?, would be better for everyone if we just cancel and move on from this sham of a signing. Got caught up in the buzz of it, but now looking more and more likely to be a complete waste of time

Just a complete waste of time really isn’t it, that’s over 1/4 through his loan and he’s made 1 start

If we ever had a realistic chance of signing him full time this has completely put me off the idea. Much rather put the money towards keeping Goldson

Is there a break clause in the loan?, would be better for everyone if we just cancel and move on from this sham of a signing. Got caught up in the buzz of it, but now looking more and more likely to be a complete waste of time

No, as the transfer window has closed.

Hopefully this is a blip and he'll be fit by the weekend and for the rest of the season. It just doesn't feel like that will be the case though.

Doubt very much he would’ve started obviously needs more time to get fit hopefully we see a fully fit Ramsey soon he’s some player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back