Ramsay ruled out of Dortmund game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't going to build up match fitness by playing "10 minutes here and there", so with all due respect that is a pretty pish theory.
I never said it was a theory, I said that isn’t what we need. i don’t give a feck about his World Cup fitness, I want to see him influence games and victories for us.

Made no difference in the first game, which we won 4-2. So no great loss really.
He did put in a power of work when he came on to be fair. He was closing down space like a rabid dog, and played his part at keeping it 4-2 when they had their tails up after scoring.

The only way he can make it upto us is sign a permanent deal at the end of the season for 500 quid a week,seems fair

This game is a bonus for us I’ve said it before if he gets fit and make some contribution to us winning the league then he will be worth it

but ? If he remains unfit for the best part of end of season games then it’s been a gamble that just not work out

let all just get positive and push cheer on the champions from game to game and see we’re we get

They’re not giving away a guy on six figures a week for %^*& all mate, sorry.

Hopeful at best from you there.
They already had to make space for a foreign registration when they signed Vlahovic, if he isn't going to be registered for their squads they were as well letting him go somewhere even if they get next to nothing.

If you take away the Dortmund result since the break week after week this season is actually blowing up in our faces.

Even if he was on 5 k a week it would still be money badly spent
But we don't know yet. At the end of the season, or maybe even before that, we can work out if it has been a waste or not. We knew what we were getting in a sense, not long after he signed, so this isn't totally a surprise; he hasn't played very often for quite some time. Personally, I have my doubts Ramsey will play any major part this season; who knows at this moment in time though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back