Ramsay ruled out of Dortmund game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on one of the other threads on him that I genuinely hope he isn’t just here to gradually build up fitness for wales and the World Cup rather than help us to win games and trophies. being involved in training and then a 10 min appearance here and there isnt what we need.

When will we ever sign a player who makes an instant impact then carrys it on, free of i jury, free of health issues, free of drink issues and free of mental and attitude issues.
Does this exist for our club.

They'll be more worried about not having Haaland than I am about not having Ramsey.

If Ramsey ends up making any meaningful contribution to our season I'll just consider that a bonus.

I’m not worried in the slightest about Ramsey being unavailable. We beat Dortmund without him, he’s contributed nothing.

He’s miles away from being fit. He won’t be starting against Motherwell either.

And to think we could have had souttar in for half a season.
Not only for this period but it would have bed him in before Goldson left.

Would have been shocked if we had used him tomorrow night tbh - not enough playing time under his belt since he arrived to walk staright into the team on such an important night

That big cheesy grin from Ross Wilson when being unveiled .
God knows why we chased Wilson, so far its been absolutely no benefit.

I said on one of the other threads on him that I genuinely hope he isn’t just here to gradually build up fitness for wales and the World Cup rather than help us to win games and trophies. being involved in training and then a 10 min appearance here and there isnt what we need.
I posted the exact same feelings I had weeks ago that really he wanted somewhere to build up his match fitness if as it looks like at the moment then it was an expensive signing

That’s what Charlie ridiculous said when he signed. He was quoted in saying something very similar to your post regarding a World Cup squad.

Against Dortmund last week I couldn't believe how slow he looked. Genuinely looked as though he was struggling to run.

Seems as if he's going to be a waste of money. By the time he's match fit (if ever), the season will be done.

Said the same at the time although who was caring when we were winning 4-2 in Dortmund.

Niko Kranjcar mobility it reminded me of really really slow and looked like someone who was a professional footballer not still currently one.

£2m on a household name for 4 months that will be lucky to play more than 5 full 90 minute games in a huge season

Starting to think it’s Juve that have pulled Ross Wilson’s pants down rather than the other way as many suggested.

Ach well Jack and Kamara/Lundstrum are more than good enough
Whilst many may moan that he isn't fit for this game, I'd rather not upset the form and momentum of the current team. Midfield duo of Lundstram and Jack were excellent last week and bossed the midfield. I'd be reluctant to put Ramsey in for any of them or any of Kent, Aribo, Morellos and Arfield. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Dundee Utd game can be forgotten about. It's like doing that last team meeting before you get promoted. The heart isn't there and you just want to press on to the big one.

A pointless signing. Should have used whatever money we’ve put towards Ramsey into getting the Souttar deal over the line at the time.
Souttar is another injury prone player,I think we look out for them and personally don't get the hype with Souter apart from a goal for the trannie rangers hating team I don't know what he gives to us

Tou think thats a dig? Jeezo. You ok petal?

It's a fact that Gio gives too much away in PCs. Keep his cards close to his chest and keep the opposition guessing.

Its a pre match press conference, of course he’ll tell the press who is available.

Do you want our players to wear disguises until kick off to keep the other side guessing?

£2m on a household name for 4 months that will be lucky to play more than 5 full 90 minute games in a huge season

Starting to think it’s Juve that have pulled Ross Wilson’s pants down rather than the other way as many suggested.
Scanted by Juve. brilliant.

Don't really see why Souttar is getting a mention here, paying Hearts way over the odds for a player that is out on contract in a few weeks whilst we have adquate cover is irrelevant.

Don't really see why Souttar is getting a mention here, paying Hearts way over the odds for a player that is out on contract in a few weeks whilst we have adquate cover is irrelevant.
Not a single poster on here though we should pay any more than we offered for a player we have signed for free.classic FF rewriting history

Heart and hand said we got him for no loan fee as it saves Juve a fortune with the break in his contract.

I think they are reliable.
No offence, but I am sure the lads mostly get their info from the club?
If the club really wanted no one to know the details, of this deal.Or any other deal.I am pretty sure they could keep it under wraps.

He isn't going to build up match fitness by playing "10 minutes here and there", so with all due respect that is a pretty pish theory.

It was a gamble, he is a top drawer footballer with a history of injury problems, you can see in his short game time just how good he is.
A gamble worth taking imo as he may be the x factor in getting us across the line.

Not a single poster on here though we should pay any more than we offered for a player we have signed for free.classic FF rewriting history

From me?
I was referencing the implication below that the money could have gone on Souttar instead (more than we offered)

And to think we could have had souttar in for half a season.
Not only for this period but it would have bed him in before Goldson left.

It’s another Daniel Prodan , difference is we get to pay £2.5m , a disaster . Also we’re leaking goals quicker than the titanic . Next three league games , Motherwell , Dundee and sheep . Can anyone honestly think we’ll get nine points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back