Official Faro to Seville Travel Thread

Anyone else flying into Faro?

Where are you staying? Faro or Albufeira.

How are we all getting to the game?

I have flights booked Mon to Fri.

Booked flights to Faro after Braga game, Tuesday - Thursday

3 of us staying in Albufeira. I’ll take 3 seats on a bus if anyone is organising

Flying East Midlands to Faro - 5 nights leaving Mon - Back Sat. £300 flights, bags, seats and transfers with Jet2.

Looking for anyone running a bus. 2 seats required

Leaving from Aberdeen, see you lucky bears there.

Any c*nt running a bus to Seville?

F*cking YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
The public bus is a decent deal. I've just been told we have to hire a car though, so I'll be returning my 2 tickets.

Booked Luton / Faro / Luton return for £20.39 about a week ago. Out Monday, back Friday. Will be looking out for supporters buses to Seville and back. Can't wait!

Leaving from Aberdeen, see you lucky bears there.

Any c*nt running a bus to Seville?

F*cking YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Leaving from Newcastle same day it’s going to be a belter

Yes 3 of us booked into faro Tuesday-friday, of there's a bus to Seville please let us know !

Been looking into getting a camper van if not and spend wed night in Seville but no luck yet.

I’m on the same boat as you. I’ve got my flights booked but unsure where’s the best area to stay in Malaga
Thinking near the airport, possibly Torremolinos and then a car hire to drive up to Seville on the Tuesday and Wednesday. Think the drive is just over 2 hours.

Booked aberdeen to faro. Tuesday out Thursday back. Booked bus at 11am on Wednesday to Seville and then the midnight bus back as there is nothing to get back to faro for 3pm flight on Thursday that I can see. If game goes extra time it’s not gonna work
Will sack off the bus if anyone runs a private hire.

Thinking near the airport, possibly Torremolinos and then a car hire to drive up to Seville on the Tuesday and Wednesday. Think the drive is just over 2 hours.
I was looking at near the airport myself as I’m flying back out the Thursday morning at 07:25. Plus I’m travelling alone as well was hoping Someone might be running busses

Booked Glasgow to Faro with a layover. Land in Faro the Tuesday at 7.35pm.

Fly back out Faro the Thursday at 11.35am.

Got digs reserved in both Faro and Seville. Will work it out tomorrow.

Manchester to Faro on Tuesday arriving 15:15
Hire car to Seville and back
Hostel for two nights in Seville
Faro to Manchester on Thursday leaving 17:10

Manchester to Faro Tue to Sat am booked on. Accommodation sorted just now looking for a bus. Hopefully someone organised a supporters one running

Need a bus from albuferia/faro. 2 spaces please. What we recon leave Portugal about 10am and back same night ?? Think it's a 2 and a half hour drive round about that.

Glasgow to Faro: Landing Tuesday 17th 7.25pm
Faro to Glasgow: Leaving Thursday 19th 11.55am

Emailed about private hires, got an apartment in Seville but free cancellation up in 2 days.

Are there going to be buses running there and back the day of the game do we think?

Arrive Faro Monday night for us as well till Thursday lunchtime & got an apartment in Albufeira. Cannot wait!! Will be looking for 5 seats on any bus as well if possible.

Manchester to Faro on Tuesday arriving 15:15
Hire car to Seville and back
Hostel for two nights in Seville
Faro to Manchester on Thursday leaving 17:10
I have a hire car booked but would consider a switch to a bus if the price is right and it suits our flight times

Back