Official Faro to Seville Travel Thread

I just booked a people carrier for the Tuesday to Thursday. Wasn't planing on drinking anyway and got it filled within mins.

Anybody booking do so now as 1 site I was on jumped €150 euros in 90 mins this morning

Tuesday, Edinburgh to Faro via Bruges, overnight stay in hotel at airport then onto Seville. Flying home on Friday, Seville to Edinburgh via Dublin.

I just booked a people carrier for the Tuesday to Thursday. Wasn't planing on drinking anyway and got it filled within mins.

Anybody booking do so now as 1 site I was on jumped €150 euros in 90 mins this morning
If anyone is running a bud from albuf
Going saturday to saturday, staying in albufeira getting the public bus to seville on thursday but if theres a bus running that would be much better
same here, I’m looking for 4 seats if there’s a bus running

Land in faro at 11pm Tuesday , getting the Bud to Seville at 2am, gets in to Seville just before 6am

For anyone taking a hire car and wondering where to dump it safely ha ha

We fly out to Faro Tuesday morning and then have an 11am flight back on the Thursday. Getting from Seville back to Faro is the bit we are struggling with.

All sorted, private hire booked from Faro to Seville and back.

Let the apartment in Seville know I'll be there for 11pm and they are happy.

On the Aberdeen flight too on Tuesday, staying in Albufeira and interested in a bus to Seville :)

#backpackloyal

We’re staying in Lepe, a wee in-between town in Huelva. I wonder if enough folk will be about for a bus heading from Huelva’s town centre?

All sorted, private hire booked from Faro to Seville and back.

Let the apartment in Seville know I'll be there for 11pm and they are happy.
Mate we get in at 7:45 on the Tuesday to Faro and heading up to Seville, three of us. Any space and we’d be happy to chip in?

3 of us mate in Faro. Happy to jump in and make it 8 if you can find anything.

Gatwick to Faro late Monday, cheapo hotel/hostel for the night then back to the airport in the morning with a homemade sign looking for a spare seat in a taxi if there's no additional buses. Local buses seem to be all sold out during Tuesday.

I'm doing East Midlands to Faro on the Tuesday then Faro to East Midlands on the Friday, on my tod and nae idea how I'm getting fae Faro to Seville.

Nae accommodation either, sleeping bag and tent at this rate.

Don't arrive till Wed afternoon I'm sure the easyJet flight will be rammed from Belfast. I'm staying close to Faro airport just no transport to Seville.

I've got seats on Ryanair Direct flight from Aberdeen on the Tuesday at 17-50 hrs, reverse flight back on the Saturday.
Free cancellation in Villamoura......

However doesn't look like I'll be going at present :(

There are bound to be tons of buses surely. last thing they will want us 1000s hanging around they want us all moved on.

I'm currently looking into running a bus from Albufeira to Seville on the Wednesday morning and returning around 2am back to Albufeira
I’d be keen if this was leaving early doors on Weds to spend full day in Seville?

For 4 to 6 people

Last edited:
I'm currently looking into running a bus from Albufeira to Seville on the Wednesday morning and returning around 2am back to Albufeira
Count me in for 2 seats please mate if you get something arranged

Back