Official Faro to Seville Travel Thread

Anyone running a bus from Faro to Seville on the tuesday or wednesday and back to Faro after the game

Mate I’d be interested in booking 2 seats from faro to Seville and back again after the game

Our flight leaves Thursday morning at 725am. What time roughly do you reckon we’d be back in faro for?
If it leaves at 1am then probably about 4am, 5 at the latest

Me, you & @GB4ME are all without pals so I'm sure we'd make a good team :))

I'll more than likely end up watching it in the apartment though unless some kind of miracle occurs that I have a long lost West Ham supporting cousin who was successful in the ballot.
sounds like a plan.

Is there much difference between Faro and Albufeira? Arrive late Monday, have all day Tuesday, hopefully early bus Wednesday and then back home on Thursday afternoon. Thinking that just into Faro would be the best choice rather than going further afield

Faro Monday-Friday from Manchester. Booked into a golf resort type thing for the week in Almancil I think it is. Hoping for a bus from Faro but have a car booked if we need it.

Still waiting on a reply to my email and have also phoned twice, currently have over 80 bodies so have fired another email asking for 2 coaches

Again, will update as soon as I hear back
If going via Faro would be interested in 4 places please. What time would you be leaving on the day of the game?

I'm just waiting on the coach company getting back to me, soon as I know prices I will post a new thread and take names from there, if its easy enough to swing by Faro I have no problem with that
I will take four seats if available mate.

Last edited:
looking for transport for one from Seville to Faro after the game or on the thursday morning as have flight from faro at 10am on the thursday

Still waiting on a reply to my email and have also phoned twice, currently have over 80 bodies so have fired another email asking for 2 coaches

Again, will update as soon as I hear back
Better just make it 5 buses mate and even then you may need to send another email to up it :))

I land in Faro 10:50am on day of the game, booked a hire car but would rather go on a bus if I would be back for the 7:35am flight on Thursday morning.

I will take 2 seats if bus gets me back in time haha.

Last edited:
2 spaces on that bus from Faro> Seville and back?

Our flight from Faro-London on Thursday is at 6am though.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting on the coach company getting back to me, soon as I know prices I will post a new thread and take names from there, if its easy enough to swing by Faro I have no problem with that
Will take 10 seats if available

I'll take 1 if it includes a match ticket :D

2 please

I’m driving from Edinburgh to Newcastle for the Sunday evening flight to Faro if anyone needs a lift down. (Leaves at 7:50 pm)

Will be driving back up from Newcastle on the Thursday night (land at 10 pm)

Anyone getting the Teesside flight which arrives at 3:30 on the Wednesday? Just wondering if it’s worth doing a car share to Seville or whether there is a bus going about then?

Back