Official Faro to Seville Travel Thread

I'm just waiting on the coach company getting back to me, soon as I know prices I will post a new thread and take names from there, if its easy enough to swing by Faro I have no problem with that
I’ll take three if going via Faro mate

I'm just waiting on the coach company getting back to me, soon as I know prices I will post a new thread and take names from there, if its easy enough to swing by Faro I have no problem with that
Map wise it does look doable.

We’d take three via Faro also
I’ll PM you.

Booked Edinburgh - Faro a few weeks ago. Tue - Fri.

Staying at the Ibis in Faro itself. Cannot fucking wait

Staying in Faro on the Monday then Seville on the Tuesday and Wednesday night. Flights are a nightmare, had to book 2 separate flights but what the heck. Need to work out how to get to Seville. 4 of us going.

I will be in albufeira mate, 1 seat only required, as long as we are leaving to come back after the game. Fly home Thursday morning

I'm just waiting on the coach company getting back to me, soon as I know prices I will post a new thread and take names from there, if its easy enough to swing by Faro I have no problem with th
I’m looking for 2 seats mate staying in Albuferia

Booked Albufeira lastnight but had email today saying there’s a problem with part of my booking,better not be the flights :(:(

I'm currently looking into running a bus from Albufeira to Seville on the Wednesday morning and returning around 2am back to Albufeira
I'll take a seat please. I'm in Albuferia for a week anyway with the wife so only need one seat, nae pals loyal.

I'll take a seat please. I'm in Albuferia for a week anyway with the wife so only need one seat, nae pals loyal.

I'm in exactly the same position as you mate - in Albufeira anyway with the missus so no pals but no ticket either :(

I'm in exactly the same position as you mate - in Albufeira anyway with the missus so no pals but no ticket either :(

On another thread someone said Bar 33 shows the games, I think its near the strip so going to watch the Hearts game their as long as we have no delays. Worth heading along if you are near as i'm sure you will meet a few folks!

That’s great mate. Can I secure 3 seats please?

On another thread someone said Bar 33 shows the games, I think its near the strip so going to watch the Hearts game their as long as we have no delays. Worth heading along if you are near as i'm sure you will meet a few folks!

I'd end up not watching the game as I'd be asking everyone if they had a spare Final ticket :))

I have 10 pms lads, as soon as I get information back from the bus company I will reply to you all, I currently have 10 of us so there will be 39 seats going!

I'll be looking for 2 seats going to Seville, we are staying to Saturday so will make our own way back ;)

4 of us get into Faro from Texas on Tuesday morning. Take seats on a bus if one is being ran.

I have 10 pms lads, as soon as I get information back from the bus company I will reply to you all, I currently have 10 of us so there will be 39 seats going!
I’ll be looking for 1 seat as long as the holiday co has fcked my booking

Also interested in three spots mate. You can let us know when they get back to you.

I know two people who may be up for this as well

Just had my booking from onthebeach pulled flying out from Manchester at 18.50 on the Tuesday and returning on the Sunday flying out from faro at 9ish... scunnered on the hunt for a new holiday(misses is coming anaw) can't seem to get any direct flights and hotels on the Monday or the Tuesday.

Will book 4 places mate, staying in Albufeira, Tuesday till Friday.

Would take two from Faro bud. Heading back Wednesday night?

Back