MyGers packs have started to arrive

All the demands to see what’s in it. Solely for the purpose of folk having a moan and giving it ‘shite’, ‘cheap crap’, ‘must do better’ etc. :)

In all seriousness they should have a tick box on the renewal to indicate whether you want the package or not. Would probably save a good few grand if they did.

All the demands to see what’s in it. Solely for the purpose of folk having a moan and giving it ‘shite’, ‘cheap crap’, ‘must do better’ etc. :)

In all seriousness they should have a tick box on the renewal to indicate whether you want the package or not. Would probably save a good few grand if they did.
That would help with our carbon footprint offsetting another glorious European run.

"The new season adult MyGers welcome packs include a membership card, exclusive Rangers branded tin, notebook, keyring, pin badge and metal card.

These are all contained in a keepsake tin that has a special design featuring Rangers Legends and pictures of our home, Ibrox."
What’s the metal card for?

To make it easier for the young team to take the lines at half time?

9-B5-B0909-6185-4051-9-A3-E-A2-FD43182699.jpg

Good idea - am always intrigued to see what's in it, but wouldn't miss it. A quick scout at it then into the cupboard it goes...

3 years of membership cards and not one reason to use them. I’d happily opt out of the box of tat, no one’s joining for that
Keep sake for future generations. I like memobrilia, digs are full of Rangers "tat". Three of my mates rarely get to games and have My Gers. It's more of a donation to the club and a keepsake in return. I havent had an away ticket yet through it so it's a donation from me too :)

Is there any other reason to join MyGers apart from getting tickets for away games and getting on the season ticket waiting list,

Is there any other reason to join MyGers apart from getting tickets for away games and getting on the season ticket waiting list,
The reason I am on it is because I used to spend a fortune going to games. I can’t get to many now so see it as a donation to the club. I don’t understand why anybody would grudge Rangers £1 a week.

The reason I am on it is because I used to spend a fortune going to games. I can’t get to many now so see it as a donation to the club. I don’t understand why anybody would grudge Rangers £1 a week.
You are the sort of fan I thought it would appeal to,I joined just to give the club a couple of pounds,When the subject comes up on here it’s nearly always about away tickets and the season ticket waiting list.

Keep sake for future generations. I like memobrilia, digs are full of Rangers "tat". Three of my mates rarely get to games and have My Gers. It's more of a donation to the club and a keepsake in return. I havent had an away ticket yet through it so it's a donation from me too :)
That’s what I’m doing, keeping them for my grandkids to have when I can no longer go!

Use my coasterall the time, notebook may get used too (mine not arrived yet). Scarf from the first one (and everything else) still untouched in the box.

Got an email yesterday saying there was a problem with my automatic renewal for mygers. Every time I try to renew now it just takes me round in circles at checkout. Tried different payment methods but still no luck.

"The new season adult MyGers welcome packs include a membership card, exclusive Rangers branded tin, notebook, keyring, pin badge and metal card.

These are all contained in a keepsake tin that has a special design featuring Rangers Legends and pictures of our home, Ibrox."
Gonnae put them in my Blue Peter garden and open it up 50 years from now with John Noakes and Shep.

I've just bought 2 my gers membership vouchers for my grandsons, does that get them a rangers number
I'm hoping it makes it easier to get tickets for them in the new season?

I’m pretty happy with with it. To be honest I wouldn’t want the club spending much money on stuff I’m really not likely to use.

Back