MyGers packs have started to arrive

Curious, does anyone know what other teams' equivalent membership schemes hand out?
Over the last two years with my Leeds memberships I’ve received, a bottle opener “that plays Marching On Together”, a Snood, Pen, Notebook, Car Window Transfer, Key Ring, Membership Card, Toilet Travel Bag , Mouse Mat and a think a Pin Badge

Last edited:
A pen would be good, might use that. Mouse mat, there’s another item I might actually use and would be cheap to produce. Bottle opener too

the metal card can only be for cutting up a powder...

Over the last two years with my Leeds memberships I’ve received, a bottle opener “that plays Marching On Together”, a Snood, Pen, Notebook, Car Window Transfer, Key Ring, Membership Card and a think Pin Badge
Car window sticker - not sensible in Glasgow, or indeed Scotland

Is it only the adult packs out just now. Got mine today as did my oldest son but my youngest is still waiting on his

I've just bought 2 my gers membership vouchers for my grandsons, does that get them a rangers number
I'm hoping it makes it easier to get tickets for them in the new season?

‘Easier’, yes. ‘Easy’, not always.

Mygers will get priority of course and for some games (Leipzig at home, for example) it made it a whole lot easier.

But it isn’t a guarantee of tickets and you can have a rangers number without having a mygers account.

Two MyGers accounts.
My Dad's and mine.
Two separate email accounts.
Paid with same "saved" credit card.

One paid. One didn't.

Two Season tickets.
My Dad's and mine.
Two separate email accounts.
Paid with same "saved" credit card.

Both paid.
Then email saying money refunded.
I used RFC website.
Hadn't used specific link.
Easily done they commented.

Refunded ST money.
But not the donation to RFC Development.

Pissed off.
Is there ever a worse customer experience on any website?

To be fair, pin badge can go on my badge scarf and I’ll add the key ring to my house keys. I don’t do coke so not sure about the metal card though. For self defence in the Saturday night Central Station taxi queue perhaps.
Next year we are getting a wee folding mirror

Got mine, all good quality, just a bit pointles. I do like the badge right enough.

I actually thought the first 2 years were okay for a bit of tat. But a metal tin and a notebook? Wheres the coloring pencils and an eraser? Just seems like that should have been the one for the kids

Nice if you are gonna keep it all as a presentation item as a collector:
Nice presentation tin and well layed out content.

For non collectors on a practical sense...
Keyring - very nice
Badge - very nice
NoteBook - very nice.
Metal credit cardy thing - ? suppose it's kind of practical in a Swiss army knife kind of way....
1. If you're ever stuck in a lift it could be used to prise the door open.
2. If your digging a hole and your spade breaks, you could finish digging the hole with it.
3. I'm sure you could slice bread with it.
4. You can open a tin of beanz with it.
5. If you keep it in your shirt pocket and someone shoots you there, it could save your life.

A pen would be good, might use that. Mouse mat, there’s another item I might actually use and would be cheap to produce. Bottle opener too

the metal card can only be for cutting up a powder...
They should've drilled a hole in the corner of the metal card and put a bottle opener key ring on it.
Nice combo for the young team on the buses, card for lines and opener for beers.

‘Easier’, yes. ‘Easy’, not always.

Mygers will get priority of course and for some games (Leipzig at home, for example) it made it a whole lot easier.

But it isn’t a guarantee of tickets and you can have a rangers number without having a mygers account.
It's been a headache trying to get them rangers numbers.
As I tried to say I got them £25 vouchers fir mygers but can get them registered as they font have rangers numbers,keeps saying their details are already on the system.
It really does need an overhaul

I'd honestly rather they didn't send me this shite every year.

Send it to a young ST holder or something instead.

I don't have the heart to throw it out so it will gather dust like last seasons.

It's been a headache trying to get them rangers numbers.
As I tried to say I got them £25 vouchers fir mygers but can get them registered as they font have rangers numbers,keeps saying their details are already on the system.
It really does need an overhaul
How would they already have Rangers Numbers mate? I’m assuming they’d need to have registered with an email and password at some point to get that. Has something already been bought from Rangers in their name?

If they do have emails you could go down the ‘forgotten Password’ route and see if a reset email comes through.

Another ‘trick’ if the response is ‘details already on the system’ and you can’t find how to get logged in is to create new accounts but include their middle name/initial if they have one. Sometimes a good workaround.

Dunno if you missed it but post #5 in the link below offered some pointers as well. I’d bump that thread if you are looking for more advice so we don’t go off topic in here.

Any junior pack arrived yet? I’ve had the adult one delivered but waiting on a junior.

The wee metal card with “we welcome the chase” after we’ve just finished second, is a riddy

Back