Official Tom Lawrence announced

Two good signings in a couple of days on the face of it.

I would still like a keeper (not happening now I realise), replacement for Aribo in the midfield and a right winger.

Depending on how long Morelos and Roofe are going to be out maybe even another striker.

I wouldn’t really say that was negative, I’m quite hopeful here. If you want to go after people you’d be better focussing on the “underwhelmed/he didn’t even do good in the championship” crowd.

I keep an open mind. Apologies for my quote to yourself.

I'm sure he will be a superb asset to the squad though.

Happy with Lawrence along with the other new additions in this window. Good value deals on the face of it.

Just need to remind myself to stay clear of the transfer thread and Rangers Twitter comments next Summer till we hit July.

6m62c6.jpg

Really? We have been crying out for goals from midfield/wide areas for ages.

Lawrence will provide that. On a free he is a great signing
Let’s be honest, one player isn’t going to do that for us. Jack, Lundstram and Aribo all clearly have the ability to shoot from range, but seldom do.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good addition to the squad. Just not up there with the names that we’ve been linked with over the last few weeks.

Daily retard - Age 24
The Nun - Age 26
The Gerald - Age 49
The Daily Stare - Age 27
The Glasgow Tim's - Age 30
The Daily Fail - Age 15

Pleased to see this signing; expect him to do well for us.
Must admit I haven’t seen a great deal of his play but the snippets I have seen make me want more.

Welcome to Rangers

Hopefully looks the player that likes a shot, and hopefully stop me shouting fkn shoot every time I watch us :))

35 goals in 180 appearances.. no idea about this guy, but these numbers are very poor for a striker!

But in Gio we trust! Good luck son!

Notice we’ve not named the contract length which is a little weird. Would assume it’s 3 year deal.

Because of one mistake?

Welcome to Rangers, Tom.
Drink driving is never a mistake, it's a deliberate choice on the part of the individual to drive whilst under the influence. That said the man has been punished and the matter is now in the past. Experienced and successful international player, I'd like to welcome him to Rangers and wish him every success.

35 goals in 180 appearances.. no idea about this guy, but these numbers are very poor for a striker!

But in Gio we trust! Good luck son!
He can play as a striker but he is not a striker.

He plays across the 3 positions behind the striker, usually central or left.

Excellent, we needed more firepower up front and a new winger and a striker signed before we play our first friendly is great news. Looking forward to seeing what Gio can do with his own signings.

Back