Official Ridvan Yilmaz signs on a five-year deal from Besiktas.

Can I ask is it the right one? Well done glad this one went through. He is the one so far that I wanted completed. Got a good feeling this lad will be a big star.

Genuinely think this is the most impressive signing we've made since probably 2009-10.

Up until not long ago I think most outside of Scotland would have considered moving from a top Turkish team to a top Scottish club a sideways step.

He seemingly has the ability to be playing in a top 5 league so to get him is a big statement.

Let's see if he's any good.

Might be a while before we see him action - the Sheep had some bother getting a couple of their new signings available due to Brexit stuff I noticed. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly and we see this lad on the park soon enough.

giphy.gif

Tremendous work. Excited for the next few years with these young and also experienced acquisitions.

Bravo Ross and team.

As I said on the "Transfer Thread", he's only 21 and has already played in the Champions League, plus he's a full Turkish internationalist.

An awful lot to like about this signing.
Well done Ross Wilson and Gio.

Welcome to Rangers Ridvan and good luck.

There's a few posters who have been nowhere to be seen recently, who owe the board an apology for spouting shite and getting personal towards certain individuals about no selling or bringing players in this window.You know who you are.

Last edited:
In what has been a tremendous few weeks, this signing is the one that has me a little hard.

Hard to pin down exactly what the sell on fee is for, but given it explicitly says Net fee, rather than Gross, we can perhaps hope that one of the deductions from the incoming fee is the write off of his value on our books, and therefore the sell on is on the profit only, not the full fee? @Hillheadbear, get your financial brain into gear please.

In what has been a tremendous few weeks, this signing is the one that has me a little hard.

Hard to pin down exactly what the sell on fee is for, but given it explicitly says Net fee, rather than Gross, we can perhaps hope that one of the deductions from the incoming fee is the write off of his value on our books, and therefore the sell on is on the profit only, not the full fee? @Hillheadbear, get your financial brain into gear please.

Net fee will be the profit on the next transfer.

Fuck me! Someone's swallowed an Accountancy O Level :p

Yes it will be 20% of any profit we make on the player.

Back