MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said we would score 4, but what a result with just the 3!

Passing genuinely gave me the fear, but we managed it!

Lawrence, Tillman and Colak are all going to be good for us this season - I know some people still haven't taken to Colak, but he has scored a few goals now, and he will get more.

On to the playoffs.
Once Morelos is fully fit hopefully Colak will be on the bench.Too static for my liking..

Don’t think I will sleep tonight after that. Just home. Nerves going like fûck.

Is it on rtv? If so, when?

Once Morelos is fully fit hopefully Colak will be on the bench.Too static for my liking..
He will be on the bench when Alfredo is fit mate, but he will be a better support striker than Itten and more reliable than Roofe.

Scrappy? Absolute rubbish - their best player was their keeper.
First time in our history we have overturned a 2-0 and some so called people having a dig!!!!
We were very sloppy with the ball, far too often.

It was a great win with the injuries, officials, cheating opponents and stakes but we can and will play much better than tonight.

Great result, best thing is we can improve and play much better. Hoping for another memorable European run again this year

Could not subscribe to Rangers TV for about 40 mins so started following the match thread.
Half time came we are 1-0 up, although keg in the beer machine had finished. Thought this is just not my night.
Tried to subscribe for 2nd half and it worked, swapped the keg and had to drink beer at 16 degrees.
IT WAS SO FCKING WORTH IT!

Some brilliant additions to the squad.
Tillman, Lawrence, matundo.
We have the making of a really good team.

Unbelievable Rangers, I doubted us earlier to get the result but boom feck those Belgian cunts!

PSV are gonna get smashed.

I deliberately stayed out of the match thread tonight because I knew it would be madness in here.
Well done Rangers.
These players have made history.

Great to see the players/manager who were being slated 7 days ago getting the credit they deserve.

They are why we are still in this competition.

WATP....

I never had any doubts but that was a fantastic performance from Rangers. Really looking forward to this season once again.

And there's me thinking getting a transfer fee for Jack Simpson was going to be the only highlight today. I was so wrong. I should know better than to doubt this team

He will be on the bench when Alfredo is fit mate, but he will be a better support striker than Itten and more reliable than Roofe.
I would keep starting Colak. I think he's a good striker and will score more goals if given the opportunity. We don't need to rush Alfie's recovery and put him in from the start.
I have confidence that Colak will get the job done.

“The best atmosphere in football helped European heavyweights Rangers to one of the most famous comeback wins ever seen on British soil”

Celtc wives, run for your lives

I watched the game on Rangerstv I thought Lundstrum was man of the match allowed others to play. In particular Lawrence. Word for James Sands, Kent caused him to be booked with a poor pass. However he was really brave after that also had a couple of bomb scare moments. Overall the team will improve, let’s be patient.

No mate just think he is an easy target , thought he played well all game.
Aye I agree with that.
I actually like the guy but sometimes his mind seems elsewhere or its like he cannae be bothered.
Barasic on top form is brilliant but it doesn't happen enough.
Great result though, need to sort out the sloppy passes etc & we'll be fine.

Great result. Have not seen the game and looked for highlights but I presume Premier Sports wont allow BBc/ITV any.

Hopefully BT Sports will have the next one against PSG.
WE need to up our game for PSG but we have time for the new guys to get up to speed and we can find out our best eleven.
Credit is due to Gio to get us through.

Had to take the gkids to NASA. Planned on watching on delay, but when the game ends, RTV goes offline, so you can't watch until later. My "watching" of the game was done through reading the match thread from beginning to end.

Let me just say, you are a bunch of crazy bastards. I don't think their was a player in the team who wasn't either a useless shitebag or ready for induction into the hall of fame. I certainly didn't see us winning 3-0, based on the first half of the thread.

Bring on PSV.

Brilliant result. Controlled, patient brilliance. Cannot wait for VAR in Scotland.

Hopefully all the wee virgin moaning fannies give up their season tickets or delete their accounts and create space for real fans. Well done to all us positive believers. The sun will rise tomorrow.

Brilliant atmosphere inside the stadium tonight and well done the UB.

Back