Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

You go for some fish supper hospitality, and get attacked along the way.

Would be better gaun fur a peh n an ingin annaw, eh?

Reactions: sj2
Any Rangers supporter wanting this mob to win tonight is off their head.

This mob,their fans,the chairman,Jum Spence etc wanted our club dead and stripped of titles.They all thought they were billy big baws with their Craig Whyte masks and they ripped seats outta our stadium in the 2014 Scottish cup semi final!

They’re contribution to the co efficient will be a pittance and even if it’s wasn’t get then to f**k.

I need to stay on FF for the next 40 mins or so because if I don’t, I’ll forget they’re even playing…..and I’m not even joking. It’s irrelevant to me who wins, I only know one player who plays for them (Middleton) and no idea who their manager is.

Hope I remember and there’s a few goals

Any Rangers supporter wanting those scumbags to go through want their heads checked.

Fuk them and the possibility of providing 0.0034 coefficient points.

Hope they get pumped.
So staunch that you’re unstaunch! Anything that benefits Rangers is good for me and in this case it’s United getting through.

9-DE746-C8-52-F1-4793-AE1-E-F8-CB358-C610-D.gif

After their game last week stupidly a Rangers supporter went onto the DU forum saying that he was a Gers fan and congratulated them.
The guy got abuse, you don't exist anymore, zombies and the like.
Too many on here don't seem to remember 2012 and Dundee Utd's contribution when they were sticking the knife in, cosying up to their hero's at parkhead. Remember that Scottish Cup semi final at Ibrox?
Never mind the good of Scottish football and the co efficient. I hope they get fucked. Stinking rat bastards.
Can't see how any genuine Rangers supporter could side with them however a few posters on here do...
We’ll said mate

Only ever came across two DU fans in my life, met more St Mirren, Dundee, Falkirk, Ayr even Rutherglen and Maryhill junior fans than ‘united’ fans!

They’re such a tinpot club.

If we need to step up a level, so do other Scottish clubs. As much as I don’t like them, I want them to win too

Can't see them getting anything but a doing tonight but I thought that in the first leg so who knows.

They will likely set up to protect the lead which I just don't think they have the quality in defence to do for 90 minutes.

It's getting harder tell the difference between Eilidh Barbour and Stevie thompson these days. Both have the same haircut and beard, wear clothes far too small for them and also talk the same amount of shoite

Dundee Utd match on BBC Scotland tonight.
Can't stand the club and their supporters but for for the benefit of the coefficient I hope they win or draw tonight.
Saying that I think they will lose 3-0
As a wise Bear (can't remember who) said on another thread. I hope they get the same result as their fans hope Rangers get when playing in Europe.

I need to stay on FF for the next 40 mins or so because if I don’t, I’ll forget they’re even playing…..and I’m not even joking. It’s irrelevant to me who wins, I only know one player who plays for them (Middleton) and no idea who their manager is.

Hope I remember and there’s a few goals

That's a wee bit strange when your team actually plays in the same league as them.

So you're basically saying you had no idea Mulgrew, Tony Watt, Steven Fletcher, for example play for them?

A team that will more than likely finish in the top 6 in our league and you know nothing about them?

Im sitting in a pub in Paisley near my work. First time since lockdown lifted.

I've piled on a few pounds working from home and drinking for 2 years.

But nothing like those 2 DU fans on screen. I feel anorexic.

Back