Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I’ve always had trepidation that on technicality the Scum would get away with this crime, however the more you read about these matters being discussed and newspaper evidence, the more it looks as though the noose is tightening!
The volume of evidence is staggering - and I obviously don’t know as much as the Spotlight guys.

And don’t forget that abusers have already been found guilty and jailed over their crimes. This isn’t an internet rumour or gossip - this is real life, involving real victims and real crimes.

I can understand why Gordon has been told to wait by his legal team. Releasing this book may hinder any court action with people being able to read it before any action taken.
Luckily for Gordon, upon his daughter reading it she now understands what he went through. It will be a hard read but even harder for his daughter and family.
I realise it must have been hard to open up to write this book (and hopefully it is published). But, if Gordon wasnt brave enough to open up on his decades of abuse, the people would not know about this and spotlight would not be here to help and give him the support he needs.

That's a pity. I always keep the faith when I see Spotlight posts and keeping the subject in the here and now.

I hope with your decision the subject matter stays current. Have you spoken to any of the victims about your decision?
The constant abuse from the dark side is the reason we closed the comments. Anyone can still contact us privately through DM.
Spotlight is going nowhere. We just can’t talk about certain issues at the moment.

The constant abuse from the dark side is the reason we closed the comments. Anyone can still contact us privately through DM.
Spotlight is going nowhere. We just can’t talk about certain issues at the moment.
Every single one of them is the same when you being up what happened and every one of them instantly try and justify things by spouting hearsay and lies and trying to make on Rangers was the same.

I’ve not had a single one do them admit or accept that it’s wrong, if it was us as a fan I’d be demanding a public enquiry and ensure that nothing like what happened could every be possible again.

Every single one of them is the same when you being up what happened and every one of them instantly try and justify things by spouting hearsay and lies and trying to make on Rangers was the same.

I’ve not had a single one do them admit or accept that it’s wrong, if it was us as a fan I’d be demanding a public enquiry and ensure that nothing like what happened could every be possible again.
As long as the club continue to deny and deflect, then their support will do exactly the same.

Back