Who will thrive under Beale?

TerrySilverLoyal

Just a little topic of conversation

Of the signings that we made who do you think benefits most from his arrival and who are you hoping he brings on the most?

And if any of the signings will fit into the way he would like to play. Granted we don’t have much to play with what with the injuries at present.

The Ryan Kent show returns on Thursday 15th December.

Got to laugh at this tbh. Are we really blaming Gio for Kent underperforming?

Are we going to forget that his performances have been pretty rotten for the majority of his time here? Other than the season we won the league and a few European games last year he's been average at best and his numbers reflect this.

Are we going to forget that his performances have been pretty rotten for the majority of his time here? Other than the season we won the league and a few European games last year he's been average at best and his numbers reflect this.

b9a29645cdd968ed524c33f90e1dccf810fe45210c4494dad049195f2c129dab_1.jpg

Replace twitter with FF…

I agree and this can be aimed at more than just Kent. It's going to take a lot from these players to get back on side with me. Some of them have been an absolute disgrace in more ways than one and I certainly haven't forgotten that. I don't care who the manager is, if you can't play for the manager at least show some fight and effort for the club and fans, or miby just for any tiny wee shred of professional pride you might have left in you.
It would not surprise me if some of them tried to throw Beale under the bus at some point, especially if things weren't going well.

But what about his assist to assists?

I think we'll see why we shelled out the fee for Yilmaz. Although it's Barisics position for now I guess, but he'll have a bit more faith placed in him for more games.

Kamara will get back to the Kamara we know.

Other than that, the younger guys like Matondo and Tillman should step up a gear on Beales watch.

Sands might work well as a right sided holder

Tillman as an inside right.

Would love him to turn Matondo into a world beater but I really doubt that

This squad Beale or no Beale has run its course and is past its sell buy date

Back