Who will thrive under Beale?

Hopefully most or even all of them but the obvious one is Kent the way hes asked to drop deep and take on half the opposition is poor tactics no wonder hes lost form and belief. Yes hes been dreadful recently but the talent is there.

I actually think a better manager or maybe that should be set up will get more from Wright if he plays closer to a striker he could do very well in this league.

Got to laugh at this tbh. Are we really blaming Gio for Kent underperforming?

Are we going to forget that his performances have been pretty rotten for the majority of his time here? Other than the season we won the league and a few European games last year he's been average at best and his numbers reflect this.

No way back for Kent for me.

I'd love it if he turned up and played brilliantly for the remainder of his contract, but that's where he and Rangers should part IMO. He's never produced that form for long enough and as much as people malign the "numbers" argument, his are grim enough that it becomes impossible to ignore.

I agree and this can be aimed at more than just Kent. It's going to take a lot from these players to get back on side with me. Some of them have been an absolute disgrace in more ways than one and I certainly haven't forgotten that. I don't care who the manager is, if you can't play for the manager at least show some fight and effort for the club and fans, or miby just for any tiny wee shred of professional pride you might have left in you.
It would not surprise me if some of them tried to throw Beale under the bus at some point, especially if things weren't going well.

Players today are mercenaries. They get paid so much money they can pick and choose when they want to give their all and when they dont.

Looking forward to seeing Kent in his natural position (as one of our two 10s). Tillman, Lawrence, Matondo for the other role.

I think Matondo will do well in that role actually.

I think we could see Yilmaz take a big leap forward.

Hoping we see the best of Tilman, can see him playing RAM like Aribo did. I think we could see him doing very well as the RM coming inside and playmaking.

I'm hoping McCann and Lowry will get a chance and impress. Lowry seems to have used his break to go a training camp. I hope he gives it all in training these next few weeks.

It's difficult to know who will thrive but there are numerous examples of new managers coming in and transforming previously underperforming players or even players who nobody knew could play at a higher level. I have no doubt that we will see a significant improvement in the level of performance from our players under MB but I think it's crucial that there is still a clear out of a number of the squad because there's some sort of mental issue that was there before and during Gio's time and needs to be rooted out.

Hopefully Beale doesn't do what Gio did and allow certain players to not only get him the sack but in all likelihood lost us this year's league. Certain players, I'll never forgive, they are imposters and shouldn't be allowed to wear our jersey. Our supposed captain is one of them players.

Are we going to forget that his performances have been pretty rotten for the majority of his time here? Other than the season we won the league and a few European games last year he's been average at best and his numbers reflect this.
You have to laugh at the guy as he isnt obsessed with numbers the way you are ?

Get Alfredo fit and he will flourish
The only reason he might flourish is if he decides he needs to pull the finger out in order to get himself a new contract - whether at Ibrox or elsewhere. Much as I liked him at his best, he has been diabolical this season - disinterested and lazy. Given his disciplinary record, it's not clear as who will want to take a punt on him. But if he does sign a pre-contract elsewhere in January, expect more of the same until he is gone. Personally, I'm done with him - he has had chance after chance to fix himself. The club is bigger than Alfredo.

We know he likes his full backs to play high up the park and be more like wingers so I reckon Yilmaz could flourish in his system.

I’d much rather the players who never tried a leg for GVB are hunted out the door at the earliest opportunity.
Agree. If they've done it once they can do it again. Hopefully Beale has had his card marked.

Get Morelos fit etc. get yourself fit. Guy needs to take a look at himself.

And he doesn’t score nearly enough domestically. Combine that with what we have already it’d be a return to struggling for goals. It’s also not just as simple as him losing the beef and he’s back to prime Morelos

I’m sure he can work out how to get even more from a finisher like Colak. If you have Lawrence in and around him too plus system tweaks that will help

Other than Kamara I fail to see who is genuinely going to or has anything much to give.

McGregor is due to retire
Tav - will always have great games followed by shite.
Davis, Arfield, Jack,Kent, Morelos, Borna and Kamara probably leave in the next 7 months.

Tough job for MB

Players who have given minimal effort, underperformed for months and who have previously to commit their futures to the club should not be rewarded with contracts. Morelos in particular is an utter disgrace of a professional.
Morelos has underperformed for months? He’s started 1 league game since being injured haha

Kent was absolutely ruined in Gios system,let’s see what happens now;)

Punters who live in the temporary moment are expecting Beale to turn up sack Morelos and Kent, turn Ridvan into Roberto Carlos , head butt the fat skippy and appear on a white horse in his first home game.
You mean it ain’t happening
Poor show from all concerned.
Heads need to roll :p :D

Just a little topic of conversation

Of the signings that we made who do you think benefits most from his arrival and who are you hoping he brings on the most?

And if any of the signings will fit into the way he would like to play. Granted we don’t have much to play with what with the injuries at present.
His family for sure.

b9a29645cdd968ed524c33f90e1dccf810fe45210c4494dad049195f2c129dab_1.jpg

Replace twitter with FF…

Nice little meme you've got there, except it doesn't really work considering you said the Ryan Kent show returns. Basically alluding to the fact that his downturn in form was due to Gio.

I was happy to correct you.

You're welcome.

I'm with this post
So Ryan Kent is suddenly going to get his finger out his a@@e and turn it on.
Can't see it.

I hope Kamara bucks up hid ideas & stays now.
Can really see Yilmaz, Kent & Tillman become greats under him.
Cue the abuse about how Tillmans lazy & Kent can't beat sleep.
Hopefully that all changes.
Not been Kents biggest fan so let's see.

Yilmaz, Larence and Tilman are the ones I really want to see kick on.

Yilmaz particularly, I think he's shown enough in the limited game time he's had to suggest theres a right good player in there. If rumours are true he is struggling to settle, hopefully an increase in game time can change that and we see the benefit on the park.

If he goes back to the “two 10s” then I’d hope Tillman would thrive under him.

Hopeful that Yilmaz will get more game time too.

Kent & Morelos contract extensions pending…..
Would be a shocking decision and send out the wrong message right from the off

Morelos Rangers career should come to an end preferably in January or at the very latest, summer.

He’s been given far too many chances and his behaviour and physical condition this season should be the end of him here. That decision should have already been made pre Beale coming in.

Kent I think will leave anyway but IMO his time should also come to an end.

With Kent at least he’s professional and has been available for games this season albeit has been by and large poor.

Morelos needs to get fit - if that happens, he’s the player I’m most excited to see revived. Might even see a new contract being signed if Beale helps him
Back to the player we know he can be!

Kamara will be the quickest rejuvenation is my expectation.

Still need good transfer windows for the revivals to be sustainable. Too many players nearing the end of their usefulness and that’s not Beale’s to rectify!

Last edited:
Would be a shocking decision and send out the wrong message right from the off

Morelos Rangers career should come to an end preferably in January or at the very latest, summer.

He’s been given far too many chances and his behaviour and physical condition this season should be the end of him here. That decision should have already been made pre Beale coming in.

Kent I think will leave anyway but IMO his time should also come to an end.

With Kent at least he’s professional and has been available for games this season albeit has been by and large poor.
Only Mr Beales opinion matters & I would put good money on them both staying.

Back