Ronaldo agrees £3.3 million a week contract with Al Nassr

Just pipped celtic for his signature. :))

( checks article for name of author …… Aidan Smith )

giphy.gif

What absolute rubbish, sharp decline. :shh:

How has he been this season? 13 games, 10 assists and 7 goals isn't too shabby.
Nor is 4 goals in 5 Champions League games.

Also have you watched him often? His role has changed significantly, he's now much more of a playmaker than he was and plays deeper, his game has adapted significantly.

He's in nowhere near the decline Ronaldo is, still easily one of the best players in the world.
It's a decline from his Barca days whichever way you want to dress that up.

The guys won countless titles and Champions Leagues, if he’s been offered 340million for 2 years graft fair play to him. He massively raises the profile of the club, the league, and football in region as a whole, so they will make plenty of that back with what he brings.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him going the Beckham route and buying or forming a club somewhere when he retires.

You can just tell from his use of the Alfie sh emoji he is absolutely raging that Messi and decline are in the same post.
You strange man, certainly not raging but you're one of these weird "fanboy" types it seems.

I don't really have a preferred player between them overall. You'd be hard pressed to say which one is better over the course of their careers. But Messi, being younger is clearly nowhere near as much of a decline as Ronaldo.

Messi is easily still one of the best players in the world right now. Ronaldo isn't close.

You strange man, certainly not raging but you're one of these weird "fanboy" types it seems.

I don't really have a preferred player between them overall. You'd be hard pressed to say which one is better over the course of their careers. But Messi, being younger is clearly nowhere near as much of a decline as Ronaldo.

Messi is easily still one of the best players in the world right now. Ronaldo isn't close.
A fanboy of whom? :)) please say Ronaldo

Super Ally and Co on talkSPORT were saying that if messi goes to America that means that cr7’s Champions League record can’t be beat and also if he goes to Saudi he will still be the best player in the league. Where as if he goes to another league in Europe his decline will show up more and that would be bad for his ego.

Super Ally and Co on talkSPORT were saying that if messi goes to America that means that cr7’s Champions League record can’t be beat and also if he goes to Saudi he will still be the best player in the league. Where as if he goes to another league in Europe his decline will show up more and that would be bad for his ego.

True, just sad to see one of the best to play is away to Saudi. Hopefully Messi stays in Europe he looks like he has more in the tank.

Non-football wise, I’m absolutely dissapointed with both Cristiano & Messi. Two of football’s best ever players, they have failed to represent the sport the way it should be.

I’m old enough to remember Maradona talk about how football should be defended by footballers, to make it what has always been, the representative sport for the hard-working class.

Awful move to end your career.

Its a shame that we wont see him play at the top level anymore, football will be worse off without him thats for sure, he has been an amazing player, now him and Messi are playing in shit leagues, Ronaldo more so than Messi, at least the MLS is decent enough but that is them pretty much retired and football wont be the same without them.

Last edited:
Given those crazy wages and even though I’m 47 and use a wheelchair I must be worth a couple of grand a week over there to play football

He won't be the last in my opinion. If these clubs can afford to pay that, they'll come in for other big European and South American players....

There isn’t a single person on this thread who wouldn’t take that. I’d be buying out Elon Musk at Tesla afterwards.
I wouldnt . Folk are hypnotised by money . I live out in Spain on enough to eat out or get pissed when I want and I'm perfectly content . Take my word I'm still of an age I could work a few years more for more money but I cant be arsed .
I've all I need . Ronaldo can get better shiny stuff than I can but that's about it as far as I can see .

You can see now why he would want ouf of that low paying gig at United.

He has played Piers Morgan for the tool he is ...

Imagine being that disturbed over a footballer, especially one as good as Cristiano Ronaldo.
I find the fanboys of either that feel the need to shit on the other hilarious.

I don’t particularly like either for different reasons but have to admire their ability and achievements.

Already a billionaire but you can't really blame him tbh.

Judging from his performances in the last year he's clearly finished at the absolute top level so fair play to him. What a career.

Already a billionaire but you can't really blame him tbh.

Judging from his performances in the last year he's clearly finished at the absolute top level so fair play to him. What a career.
18 goals in a woeful Man utd side last season. That´s a very decent return.

Still has plenty to offer high level clubs in europe.

Back