Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will be sacked by xmas mate

He will have that team running about like headless chickens leaving them wide open at the back,other teams are gonna have a field day
Totally agree - the guy has not had a single challenge in football that would earn him a move to a top league. Not one. He's won trophies in Scotland pretty much unchallenged for various reasons. Any board in England that thinks that fat f**k is going to turn them into anything is off their nut.

However, it'll be funny watching the Celtic fans react.

Worth remembering they took a punt on a fairly unknown Aussie manager because they couldn't get anyone decent and Howe lead them on for months.

Some of them think Mourinho and Potter etc are realistic targets :D

They will end up with someone connected to them or another relatively untested manager imo.

Got to remember, their fans were expecting to get to the latter stages of the C.L with the fat man at the helm next season, that will sting a bit for the deluded if he leaves , which is nice !
B-D

Can't wait for the collective mental breakdown by the tramps when Anges departure is announced after the cup final.

I said I would drink my body weight in onion gravy if he got the job. Visit to Costco the morra for a 5 litre drum of granules.
What about the folk on here who were gonny eat hats, eat jeans, donate £1000 to charity???
Be some queer dishes getting served up in Teddy Bear Land over this weekend! :eek: :oops::eek::)):))
Roast jeans with (only to be fair) rich onion gravy with sautéed potatoes and honey glazed carrots. That’s my Sunday / Monday night supper sorted

Totally agree - the guy has not had a single challenge in football that would earn him a move to a top league. Not one. He's won trophies in Scotland pretty much unchallenged for various reasons. Any board in England that thinks that fat f**k is going to turn them into anything is off their nut.

The " lucky man " remark struck a nerve with the Fat Man, as it was true. All the cards have fell his way in Scotland. He's had next to no opposition up here. His tenure could be shorter than Potter's at Chelsea.

The " lucky man " remark struck a nerve with the Fat Man, as it was true. All the cards have fell his way in Scotland. He's had next to no opposition up here. His tenure could be shorter than Potter's at Chelsea.
Imagine him being grilled by English media post match, asking him did he feel Spurs were lucky to only concede 7 against Man City.
He'd fucking explode!

I think you’re close to underrating how important it is to be dominant in Scotland in all honesty.

Postecoglu’s done no more than expected trophy-wise with a £50m spend - if anything it’s mental that he’s not won two trebles - but lets not kid each other on, we’d love that record.

I think you’re close to underrating how important it is to be dominant in Scotland in all honesty.

Postecoglu’s done no more than expected trophy-wise with a £50m spend - if anything it’s mental that he’s not won two trebles - but lets not kid each other on, we’d love that record.
We would mate.
When you boil it down to Gravy :oops: , we'd kill for the fat rodents domestic record.
No shame or unstaunchness, in admitting that.

Read one guy claim, via Lawwell, that Celtic have offered Fat Oz a massive transfer budget, £30m quoted, a big pay rise for him and his coaches, along with club improvements like a 5000 ground at Barrowfield and new facilities at Lennoxtown. Fat Oz hasn't responded yet and the feeling is that he'll be gone by next week

That's them happy now because someone who cleans Bisto's wife's car said she'll see him next season.

Screenshot-20230602-193048-Samsung-Internet.jpg
Maybe she's getting the job

The peasants would take our Europa League Final appearance over anything they've won in the last 2 seasons, mate. Hence, the rage from the scumbags.

Read one guy claim, via Lawwell, that Celtic have offered Fat Oz a massive transfer budget, £30m quoted, a big pay rise for him and his coaches, along with club improvements like a 5000 ground at Barrowfield and new facilities at Lennoxtown. Fat Oz hasn't responded yet and the feeling is that he'll be gone by next week
do we reckon the new guy will get the same £30m budget,will he f***,make no mistake about it,the tramp board are shitting themselves as they likely know whats coming

Did they offer a Krispy Kreme drive thru at Lennoxtown?
Aaah, schoolboy error.

Lawwell would literally keel over and die if he realised he’d offered that to anyone.

The peasants would take our Europa League Final appearance over anything they've won in the last 2 seasons, mate. Hence, the rage from the scumbags.
I don’t buy that at all mate.

Two seasons of almost complete domestic dominance and a CL group stage?

I’d maybe swap one season of domestic dominance for a Europa run, but not two. Off topic to this thread, but we really need to reset where our priorities are.

If you're doing that to desperately keep a manager then you're not running your club very well.

Check out his team’s results against opponents with the same standards as his, and you’ll find out what level of manager he truly is, all hype and nowt much else

The same Lawell who refused to push the boat out for Steven Fletcher and surrendered the league championship.

If AP has given them any indication he's for the off they won't try keep him.

I don’t buy that at all mate.

Two seasons of almost complete domestic dominance and a CL group stage?

I’d maybe swap one season of domestic dominance for a Europa run, but not two. Off topic to this thread, but we really need to reset where our priorities are.

I know peasants whose worst nightmare came true when we reached Seville, mate. They couldn't sleep for the terror of us winning the thing. :))

Reactions: VGM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back