Official 2023/24 Fixtures

I knew it

Booked for Kracow 1st game against the bheasts…

And my son will be in Monza for Grand Prix….
Is it really a shock that it's the last weekend of August/first weekend of September right before an international break? It's been that every year since we came up.

When are the 2023/24 Europa League group stage matches?

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023

So possibility of Motherwell 21/9, hearts 28/10, st Mirren 2/12 home games moving to Sunday I think

Also possible league cup semi on 4/11 so St Johnstone may be moved
Not very optimistic about qualifying for the CL then?

Looking at the hogmanay old firm gsme I see it's pencilled in for the 30th , surely they won't play it 3 days after both teams last fixture. So will it be moved to the 31st December then the Sunday. That's a sore one gor police scotland...

Looking at the hogmanay old firm gsme I see it's pencilled in for the 30th , surely they won't play it 3 days after both teams last fixture. So will it be moved to the 31st December then the Sunday. That's a sore one gor police scotland...

Why would they move it ? Wednesday to Saturday is the standard break between games

Is it really a shock that it's the last weekend of August/first weekend of September right before an international break? It's been that every year since we came up.
Didn’t say it was a shock

Don’t pay attention to international breaks.

Circumstances mean it’s the only time we could book a break.

1st time I will have missed a game against them in about 36 years

Didn’t we play them in October a few years ago? Oh that’s right the ginger runt wanted it as late as possible didn’t he!

It won't be moved, for that very reason.

I know. I put off our family holiday until the next week because I guessed the first OF would be the weekend before the first International Break.

Is there any chance that County game in August will get moved to the Sunday ?
Unlikely, CL playoff is the following midweek so most likely to be Saturday lunchtime.

As long as we haven't been papped out on our arses in round 3...

25th Nov: Aberdeen (A)
6th Dec: Hearts (A)
16th Dec: Hibs (A)
23rd Dec: Motherwell (A)
30th Dec: Celtic (A)

Some run of away games around that time. Could be the pivotal point of the season.

get 10-11 points from that and we win the league

Can’t complain about the fixture list we should be able to navigate a decent run to start the season

I think fixtures paranoia might be my favourite variety of paranoia.

Always good entertainment to be found on this day every year. :)

Aye. Doesn’t matter how the fixtures line up, the pre-season conspiracy comedy show appears bang on cue.

This star act would be even more entertaining if wearing a red nose and whirling bow tie, while riding a unicycle and juggling live cats. :cool:

Given that we play again on the 2nd, they won't

Back