Official 2023/24 Fixtures

We'll only have 2 home games after the split, they may save selections so they can televise both of those if the league is close.
This was the issue that they had this season

The dark side all greeting about being away to win the league, but Sky wanted it on the TV and so to show the last home game of the season they had to be away

But the TV deal is great...

Had a quick look at my shifts and missing 2 games from the list. Not counting tickets against them as they're like hens teeth even with mygers

Fucks the point in a winter break when they are cramming potentially 9 fixtures into December?
Even if no winter break which the clubs ask for it would 6 League games due to having 5 Saturdays in December this year and 1 European game

The midweek game at Hearts is one of the 2 winter break weekend games - Aberdeen home in February seems to be the other - those games might not have actually been those teams w/e of 20th January is Scottish Cup 4th round

Will be interesting from 2024/25 since there is now 2 European midweek at the end of January if they want still have an winter break

Last edited:
It's almost like people are starting to realise how it works

Sad
I could not care less about fixtures, have to play them anyway and if anything that start looks exactly what we would have asked for 5 wins in a row would put Rangers in an excellent position. Confidence, belief, momentum and so on, all easier said than done right enough.

Is the sad part not the refereeing, as the better, the stronger we get or the more pressure we put on Celtic the more chance they will look to cause us problems and help them out of any tough situations. I dont think we can trust them to be fair and balanced and the shit standard stuff is daft.

Back