Official 2023/24 Fixtures

Plastic pitch first game on the eve of our Champions League campaign gets underway.

Theres a surprise eh. Plastic pitch on the opening day

I'd have thought being away (again) to Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Celtic within a few weeks over the winter months might've triggered a few.

I'll be honest, I never considered the dark arts of making us play relegation fodder Killie, away on the opening day rather than third. :)

Do we know when all the European qualifiers will be? Trying to book flights for a September game but wondering if it could move from Saturday to Sunday....

On the up side, the December fixtures are not interrupted by an international break. If we get a decent run of form from the Sheep away and carry it through to the end of December, we'll all be happy. In the past, this start/stop nonsense pish has impact us more than the opposition.

Lad is on the ball. Again.

That’s the old old old yahoo.rfc fixtures already uploaded to the iPhone calendar.

Must have been using this for what feels like a lifetime.

Guys a legend. I’m sure he posts on here.

6 out of 10 at home to start

Then 6 out of 9 away over November into Christmas

Feel like this happens all the time.
Fixtures basically flip each season. I think you will find we were scheduled to only have 4 at home in the first 10 last season - though Matchday 7 Aberdeen Away was postponed.

In theory, we should have the easier first and third quarters - including, importantly, the first OF at Ibrox.

Fixtures basically flip each season. I think you will find we were scheduled to only have 4 at home in the first 10 last season - though Matchday 7 Aberdeen Away was postponed.

In theory, we should have the easier first and third quarters - including, importantly, the first OF at Ibrox.
5/10 in the first 10 last season and pretty even around what would have been the Christmas period.

Not moaning just think it’s interesting. Never seem to get a huge run of home games during Christmas (but often away )but maybe those are just less memorable.

5/10 in the first 10 last season and pretty even around what would have been the Christmas period.

Not moaning just think it’s interesting. Never seem to get a huge run of home games during Christmas (but often away )but maybe those are just less memorable.
Just checked, and you are correct 5/10 had the Sheep game happened as scheduled.

That said, not sure why we are focussing on the first 10, surely it should be the first 11?:)

Livi game won’t change will it as champs league qualifiers in midweek?
Just looking to book train ticket

Plastic pitch first game on the eve of our Champions League campaign gets underway.

People would've been unhappy regardless of who we got in the first game. Kilmarnock - plastic pitch. Sheep - hard game. Ross County - long travel. St Mirren - the booing from their fans will give the players tinnitus.

It is what it is. Kilmarnock are shite. Get them pumped and march on.

Ross county finished below them.
Im talking about this season going forward. Id place Kille as the weakest looking and theyre also the most defensive which will suit our new upgraded attack and midfield.

The fake pitch is an annoyance but so it is whenever we play them.

For an opener I think its an easy 123 win.

First game I'm going to get to at home is against them as can't get over for the Livi game. Other than that I'm happy enough with the fixtures and look forward to lots of wee trips across the water. Lets go!

Back