Official 2023/24 Fixtures

Lad is on the ball. Again.

That’s the old old old yahoo.rfc fixtures already uploaded to the iPhone calendar.

Must have been using this for what feels like a lifetime.

Guys a legend. I’m sure he posts on here.
That'd be me. I tried a quicker and easier way to get them listed this year so glad to see it's worked.

12 years ago I had an iphone and wasn't certain at the time if the calendar would necessarily work on android. It does. The tag 'iPhone calendar' is just never going to die now though. :p

That'd be me. I tried a quicker and easier way to get them listed this year so glad to see it's worked.

12 years ago I had an iphone and wasn't certain at the time if the calendar would necessarily work on android. It does. The tag 'iPhone calendar' is just never going to die now though. :p
I’d be lost without you mate. And I’m pretty sure there’s a load like me.

Thank you. Again.

So we potentially have a CL away playoff on the 30th of August and have the Scum on the 4th of September.

Weird how that works out.

25th Nov: Aberdeen (A)
6th Dec: Hearts (A)
16th Dec: Hibs (A)
23rd Dec: Motherwell (A)
30th Dec: Celtic (A)

Some run of away games around that time. Could be the pivotal point of the season.
At least it’s well into the season new players are bedded in

If we can get through that phase of games too if the league we will win it imo

Dhims don't have a tough run like us at any stage I can see. Their toughest run would be late Sep to late Oct where they have Livi, Motherwell, Hearts and Hibs Away with Killie at the DhimDome in the middle.

We win our first few, including the first OF game, there's a chance there to put them under pressure.

3rd Qualifying Round
First legs: 8/9 August 2023
Second legs: 15 August 2023

4th(play off round)
First legs: 22/23 August 2023
Second legs: 29/30 August 2023

Home to Motherwell on of 23rd Setpember could be affected as there are group games 19/20/21sept, depending on which comp we in

Thanks. So difficult to try and plan ahead. I've booked some flights anyway and just live in hope it works out.

I know pal, I've booked up about 5 games there up until Christmas for weeks I know don't clash with any European dates.

Good europa league match day dates and you'll know then the following Saturday is dates that could change depending on what we are in

Fixtures have been kind to us for the first few months before the usual solid December. No excuses for not getting proper momentum going from the off.

Thanks again mate. Impressive.

Can look at it two ways - a decent run at the start or a tough run during the busy mid season around Nov/Dec.

Personally I am looking for max points before we play the sheep at the end of November and then we go there, relentlessly press them and fxxking hammer them.

Again full points until scum at end of December - we control the midfield and we will beat them - Brenda always tries to control the middle of the pitch. Last season showed we should have no fear of Hearts or Hibs away - start on the front foot instead of gifting teams the lead.

Hopefully Goldson is ready for the start of the season.

6 out of 10 at home to start

Then 6 out of 9 away over November into Christmas

Feel like this happens all the time.
And for me the biggest stupidity of all...the likelihood that Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic will all be in the top 6 and so away to them all post the split. Does nobody learn anything from the previous season??? Just rank stupidity that very probably can't work before a ball is even kicked!

Let the paranoia begin
It isn't about paranoia, it is about rank stupidity from the ruling bodies sometimes. Really, any organization that is dumb enough to construct their operation to finish the SPFL season the way they do, should also be smart enough to avoid the post split chaos they have very probably created before a ball is kicked. If Motherwell were to finish 6th, and that is not impossible, then Rangers would most likely finish with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell. Five teams we will already have played at Ibrox twice, and only once away! If the league race is tight, then we already have chaos and favouritism to fight over before the first ball is kicked. Just moronic, and that's from a view that can only favour us in the outcome!!!

If we can’t beat Kilmarnock on the opening day of the season then we have no chance of winning the league. It’s one of the easiest games we could get.
. How do you know its one of the easiest games we could get. Because they where poor last season doesnt mean they will be this season. Im just making a point that 3 of the last four opening games of the season have been on a plastic pitch unlese im
Mistaking.

It isn't about paranoia, it is about rank stupidity from the ruling bodies sometimes. Really, any organization that is dumb enough to construct their operation to finish the SPFL season the way they do, should also be smart enough to avoid the post split chaos they have very probably created before a ball is kicked. If Motherwell were to finish 6th, and that is not impossible, then Rangers would most likely finish with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell. Five teams we will already have played at Ibrox twice, and only once away! If the league race is tight, then we already have chaos and favouritism to fight over before the first ball is kicked. Just moronic, and that's from a view that can only favour us in the outcome!!!

Fight over with who?

A bunch of mentally challengeds who have no instance of ever being inconvenienced or having a fixture imbalance when we have?

Are you worried about the same mob moaning about biased referees this season when they’ve won multiple trebles and multiple league titles in a row?
Because they will.
Fu.ck them and their incessant bleating.

And for me the biggest stupidity of all...the likelihood that Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic will all be in the top 6 and so away to them all post the split. Does nobody learn anything from the previous season??? Just rank stupidity that very probably can't work before a ball is even kicked!
Would we not play 1 of them at home again? Im sure the opposite happened this season and we had to go away to somewhere 3 times so not as bad as it seems

Livingston (H)
Cup
County (A)
Celtic (H)
Motherwell (H)
St Mirren (A)
Hearts (H)
Livi (A)
St Mirren (H)
Hibs (A)

I think.

We have 7 league games plus a possible cup final and possible European game so 9 games if the season is going to plan for December alone.

For android/Google Calendar. Needs to be done on PC/Laptop then refresh calander on phone and it will sync.

OK cheers, so 2 OF games and then 2 others which you'd expect they'd want to wait until nearer the end of the season?
We'll only have 2 home games after the split, they may save selections so they can televise both of those if the league is close.

Back