Official RANGERS APPOINT PHILIPPE CLEMENT AS MEN'S TEAM MANAGER

Best of luck to him. I believe this season is gone in terms of the league, but hopefully he can at least give us a shape for the rest of the games, maybe do well in Europe and win a few big ties. Especially against THOSE c8nts!

We need to give him time to get his own players and playing style in and try and get a tune out of some of our squad.

I wanted the Aussie Baldy. But both Baldies I felt were good fits.

Onwards from here under big Phil. Excited to see how he shapes us up

He’ll need all the luck in the world to get anything out of they shyster’s.

Welcome Philippe,

Please please fix our defence, you can walk through it without sight aided by a guide dog while using a zimmer frame and only one legs not even your good leg and score no bother.

Good luck Sir.

Our new bald, dear, glorious leader has just put a story on Instagram. He's on a plane to Glasgow watching Rangers videos

Reactions: VGM
Welcome to the world's most successful football club, Mr Clement.

Your job is to maintain that title and to put the vermin back in their box

He towers over his players, makes them look like their the U16s side.

liege-belgium-19th-apr-2019-liege-sclessin-belgium-april-19th-leandro-trossard-of-genk-applausvervanging-and-hug-with-philippe-clement-head-coach-of-genk-during-the-jupiler-pro-league-play-off-1-match-day-5-between-standard-de-liege-vs-krc-genk-on-april-19th-2019-in-liege-credit-pro-shotsalamy-live-news-T54EFX.jpg

My preference was Muscat just because he was familiar with the club , but Phillippe will have my 100 % backing ,good luck he has a lot of shit to fix so the board will need nerve and patience as will the fans , we as a club have forgotten how to do the basics ,some competence and signs of a plan will be a good start .
Maybe we needed a clean break from people who are familier with the club and just need a new set of eyes on things.

Looking forward to see where we go from here

I really need to be whelmed but I'm spending more time in the Israel thread than this one. I'm not saying it's a bad appointment it just . I cant be arsed finishing that sentence

Best of luck to him. I believe this season is gone in terms of the league, but hopefully he can at least give us a shape for the rest of the games, maybe do well in Europe and win a few big ties. Especially against THOSE c8nts!
The league's not gone ffs! Fuckin does my tits in people with that attitude! They're nothing great so will drop points..we've also got them 3 times in league still to play! Get them under a bit of pressure and let's see.

I am not too clued up about this appointment,i know nothing about the new manager, can anyone explain what is so good about this guy, what has he done to date that got him the gig??

Looks like a good appointment.

A proper manager, someone with a bit of experience, somerhing of note on his CV.

Lets hope he and the club can develop something successful together.

I hope we can unite as a fan base. Get behind him, the players and the club.

Will the Union Bears make a Tifo to welcome Phillipe. Or does he have to earn that first?
I think we have all learned a lesson that respect needs to be earned.

Wasn’t that long ago, before Dessers had even signed that there was people making songs up for him and discussing which Abba number worked best.

Turns out a UB40 song would have been more apt :oops:B-D

Welcome big Phil. Now let's see if he can get any sort of tune out of these players. Seeing some sort of style will be a start after Beale.

Back