How often do you go on Follow Follow?

MrBearightside

I would say I am on at least 3 times an hour from 7am till 10pm during the transfer windows hoping for some update.

Outside of the window probably just 4 or 5 times a day.

It's the first thing I check when I wake up and last thing I look at before bed.... hoping for the latest update from the most successful club in the world!

About 8 or 9 times a day for about 15 mins each time. Just posting shit like this:

jakk5y.jpg

I'll probably go on the iPad whilst i'm having a dump in the morning, then sit on it at work all day, mainly lurking.

Seldom go on at night.

I now check FF as frequently as I check fb, twitter etc. It’s in my routine now of when I pick my phone up, unlock, twitter refresh, FF then Fb. I'm making this up as I need attention: the next iOS update will have a feature to monitor how long you use your phone during 24 hours. That will be a depressing figure I’m betting!

Way too much considering the amount of nonsense written on here!

Living on the other side of the world means I try and catch up when I wake up. It can be pretty quiet from late morning to early evening but you can still get the loonballs and the drunks on at that time so anytimes a good time :D

Too much. First thing I look at before get out ma pit. Bus to work. Lunchtime. Bus home. An hour or so when I get in and last thing before I go to sleep. Could be worse and better things to look at, but you lot are my link to back home and the my team. Love being more in the know about Rangers and the goings on than my old man who still lives in Kilwinning.

Too f'n much, I never know whether I should be moaning about some player or how great they are, should we buy this one or that one, its almost as bad as going shopping with the wife but the banter is brilliant so wouldn't miss it..

I would like a traffic lights system to show other posters if you’ve been drinking and how seriously your posts should be taken.

Log in everyday sometimes at least once an hour as Follow Follow keeps me updated on what’s happening.

I would say I am on at least 3 times an hour from 7am till 10pm during the transfer windows hoping for some update.

Outside of the window probably just 4 or 5 times a day.

It's the first thing I check when I wake up and last thing I look at before bed.... hoping for the latest update from the most successful club in the world!
Probably similar to yourself. although thinking about it, perhaps i refresh a lot more lol. I tend to open up the bear pit after each task I finish at work, have a quick scan for new threads etc.

I now check FF as frequently as I check fb, twitter etc. It’s in my routine now of when I pick my phone up, unlock, twitter refresh, FF then Fb. I'm making this up as I need attention: the next iOS update will have a feature to monitor how long you use your phone during 24 hours. That will be a depressing figure I’m betting!
Settings > Battery > Battery Usage

Shows you how long you've been on each app in the last 7 days/24 hours and the battery percentage it's used.

Too much. Every couple of hours probably.

If for whatever reason ive not managed on for 7-8 hours i get a wee bit excited hoping im logging on to big news.

Back