How often do you go on Follow Follow?

Every day on multiple occasions, usually just a catch up on new threads. Breaking news blockbuster threads means a long visit.

On it most days - check it at lunch time and then again in the evening for an update.
Seldom post though - mostly just for news

I used to split up my time reading all the forums and social media pages. This place is the best for up to date news and any goings on and I've slowly started to just check here as frequent as possible. I've even made an account now where I can get in on some of the action. I still check Facebook for news here and there but it's mostly rumours on there, which I take with a pinch of salt. For any guys who are browsing like I done for so long on here. Make an account, get involved as well, it's much better now I've done that even though it was good just browsing.
Good man Rangerslion. It’s the people who make this place so interesting and mental.
I have contributed my tuppence worth for over 10yrs and I feel like a pup compared to some on here, who remember when it was done by homing pigeon and they all hung about the dookit, waiting to hear if Gregor Stevens had signed!!

Literally all the time. I always have the bear pit open on a tab on my phone browser and any point I'm not doing anything I jump on.

I’m on every time I lift my phone, checking up on all things Rangers from a quick browse to a couple of hours sifting through various posts

I now check FF as frequently as I check fb, twitter etc. It’s in my routine now of when I pick my phone up, unlock, twitter refresh, FF then Fb. I'm making this up as I need attention: the next iOS update will have a feature to monitor how long you use your phone during 24 hours. That will be a depressing figure I’m betting!

I've found that to be the case for myself since the new forum opened, as it is so much more mobile friendly.

I got so fed up with the ads on the old board I had stopped going on, but now I'm on several times a day, although I don't always post.

Not much, it's full of narcissists and people who act like gangsters, as well as looking to jump on bandwagons for brownie points. It's good for looking only to see about transfers, but the big ITK donkeys ruin it with the repeated crap they spout which they then get egg on their face mostly for their info being proven crap! Then you get the whingers "Chop this thread adim" Grannies to top it off. You sometimes get useful info that keeps you going.

"
Not much, it's full of narcissists and people who act like gangsters, as well as looking to jump on bandwagons for brownie points. It's good for looking only to see about transfers, but the big ITK donkeys ruin it with the repeated crap they spout which they then get egg on their face mostly for their info being proven crap! Then you get the whingers "Chop this thread adim" Grannies to top it off. You sometimes get useful info that keeps you going.

"Then you get the whingers", he whinged.

Reactions: TQ3
And? That's me specifying the ones that ask to get peoples threads chopped Einstein..Don't get your pantyhose in a twist about and start trying to look for brownie points now.

A whinger AND touchy.

Oh, and my name's not Einstein, it's Sergent John Bunnell... and this is the 'Worlds Wildest Police Chases'!

A few times everyday, I don't go on any other social media websites facebook, twitter etc but dont think i could if its anything like on here. I reckon there are only about 5 to 10% of posters that I generally agree with on us , football in general, and most other subjects in general, I honestly never realised what utter pish other people thought about everything. it's incredible, recent examples are from Ross MCcrorie being not far short of being in a world 11 a couple of months ago, way better than anything they had, will be sold for x amount of millons to recently being just good enough to maybe be one of our fringe players. And last week the thread on the fatality on the railway had it that it was inevitable that a train driver would suffer to a suicide on the railway where I think you will find the vast majority of
traindrivers have never had one and never will.
That's just 2 examples of hundreds on here!

Less than I'd like, because of enforced cooling off periods.
I've copped three bans to date and I haven't got a clue what any of them are for.

Yes, I've been in a few disagreements with some folk but so has everyone, but I have never stooped to personal abuse.

Through FF I've done many things that I'd never have been alerted to.
Stuff like, the Rangers Lotto, RTV subscription, Club 1872, and various charity donations I'd have known nothing about. Hell, I've even bought a second hand, lurid tie from suck for charity.

It's a wonderful place, but I sit on edge now, 1 post away from oblivion.
I only wish admin were a little more forgiven.

First thing in the morning when I’m sat on the loo, soon as I come home from work and before going to bed. But if there is a game on or a possible transfer I’ll be on here as much as I can.

Constantly, much to my mrs annoyance. Anytime I’m sitting watching the telly now I always have FF on my phone just in case there has been any big news since the 2 mins i looked at before.

Used to be a lot LOT more but ( and I say this whilst risking a ban no doubt ) but the banter and tolerance levels by admin has made it a bit boring for me. No one in particular as I appreciate there’s rules to be adhered to but when u get a ban and u email to request it is revised or even an explanation it’s pied then it really frustrates.

I also think a lot of the ex quality posters have drifted away as well sadly but I’ll stick by through thick and thin and follow on.

Less than I'd like, because of enforced cooling off periods.
I've copped three bans to date and I haven't got a clue what any of them are for.

Yes, I've been in a few disagreements with some folk but so has everyone, but I have never stooped to personal abuse.

Through FF I've done many things that I'd never have been alerted to.
Stuff like, the Rangers Lotto, RTV subscription, Club 1872, and various charity donations I'd have known nothing about. Hell, I've even bought a second hand, lurid tie from suck for charity.

It's a wonderful place, but I sit on edge now, 1 post away from oblivion.
I only wish admin were a little more forgiven.

Nothing worse than that feeling when you refresh a thread to find that it has been chopped, but there is that split second when the screen changes and you think you have copped a ban. :D

1st thing in the morning coz its the 1st thing I think about along with Rangers when I wake up after I have seen off ma stiffy. Then an hour and a half round about 5.30pm

Nothing worse than that feeling when you refresh a thread to find that it has been chopped, but there is that split second when the screen changes and you think you have copped a ban. :D
if ever you need to know how a junkie might feel without their next fix, then a ban is thing to bring on cold sweats and sleepless nights and a new F5 button :D

Back