How often do you go on Follow Follow?

At least 3 or 4 times a day but that increases hugely depending on the latest transfer/ big game/ general off field drama!!! Rarely post tho!

I get all my club news in here so I check it regularly, plus the fascinating stuff going on in the lounge adds to the allure.

On every day, prob about 4-5. No real coverage of Scottish football down here so use this place for any rumours etc. Certainly not giving the Scottish media the hits on their pages.

Flit between Twitter and FF several times a day. Don't sit for hours like I used to with a laptop but checking the site whenever I power up my phone is habit now.

I will be hitting refresh every 15 mins.

That's me being impatient, but I will not demand that the club updates the fans at every stage of a transfer like some players do.

Simple reply to OP is way, way too often, I visit this site probably 10's of times more than my 2nd most visited site.

FF is where I get my Rangers fix - any news, rumours, etc and has been since the internet began. Visiting FF is without doubt part of my daily life, like eating, brushing my teeth, essential.

3 or 4 times a day normally. It’s like a drug, even when I logon and read a totally bonkers thread full of utterly mental comments, I have to log off and say I’m done with the madness, only to be back on a few hours later!
Put it this way, I’m in China with work right now, the WiFi is utterly dreadful and I’m still trying to get on if I can!

The other half says im on FF too much and i just roll my eyes :rolleyes: but when i say she moans too much thats met with glare:mad:....am i missing something...?:D

Never off it during transfer window. During the season I look in once or twice a week... more if there’s been a contentious decision in a game or if it’s lead up to an OF game.

Used to post a lot but since the move to the new server and I lost my 3000 odd posts (seniority you know !) I generally just read what others are saying.

Back