How often do you go on Follow Follow?

Used to be a lot LOT more but ( and I say this whilst risking a ban no doubt ) but the banter and tolerance levels by admin has made it a bit boring for me. No one in particular as I appreciate there’s rules to be adhered to but when u get a ban and u email to request it is revised or even an explanation it’s pied then it really frustrates.

I also think a lot of the ex quality posters have drifted away as well sadly but I’ll stick by through thick and thin and follow on.
Have to agree with this.

Yeah, walkeup, train to work, arrival at work, mid morning break, lunch, train back home, and then intermittent refreshes during the evening.

Weekend is F5 madness in between pub/knockbacks. :D

Almost every day.
Although, judging by some of the comments, there appears to be too many suspect individuals for my liking.

2 or 3 times. I enjoy the analysis of individual players although I often disagree. I like the speculation over transfer targets.

Every day, different devices, wife wants to kill me due to it, only time im not on is when I sleep or golf or im at the game, %^*& my wife is right im a sad bastard:D

I spend a ridiculous amount of time on here :D

Can go periods of a few days without checking it but that’s usually when I’m on holiday otherwise I’m on for ages :D

Never off of it. Constantly refreshing even at traffic lights or like now waiting on sons football to finish. Non stop. It’s a way of life.

MORE THAN A FANS FORUM

Check it regularly throughout the day for updates. I’d say 95% of Rangers info is posted here first.

Probably spend 1.5-2 hours per day reading on the forum.

The majority would be first thing in the morning with a coffee and a few cigs.

I sleep and go to work occasionally. Or I would have a decent post count by now.

Basically any chance I get.

First thing in the morning, lunch break then loads of times when I’m home from work.

On FF regularly throughout the day, do not post much if anything but use FF as my main source for football news

On at every chance I get at work and a few hours every night. How I never got paid off during the madness of the Stevie G express a full week of refreshing the thread and %^*& all work done

Settings > Battery > Battery Usage

Shows you how long you've been on each app in the last 7 days/24 hours and the battery percentage it's used.
Ooft didn’t know about this. 17 hrs in last 7 days. And that’s not including sneaky peaks at work. Addicted :eek:

For someone who has not long joined the fold, I am on about five to six times a day. I jacked the other forum ( Bournemouth) because I don't want to see threads on Brexit or Trump on a football forum, I come on here to discuss/ read about football not politics.

Probably every 30 mins all day. I used to be a serial lurker on the old board, then decided to pitch in when we started this one last year (wanted to get the staunchest of all user names before some mentally challenged took it).

All jokes aside, FF is actually another indicator of how great we are both as a Club and a support. I've no idea what goes on on other Scottish football forums, but I imagine they're dire. This place is a hive of activity 24/7.

Also, on a side note, how terrible is the FF Facebook page? I've never known so many absolute mentalists. Anyone who thinks this place is bad for reactions should really frequent it :eek:

Every spare minute of the day. It's my one stop shop for most things football, and even the lounge covers most topics in the day to day news. :)

A fuckin lot but not half as much as some of the mutant lurkers who love everything rangers. I was at a wedding two weeks ago and a celtic fan I know was a bit pished and said he knows other celtic guys who spend more time on FF than some celtic pages. I wasn't surprised.

First thing in the morning then three or four times an hour throughout the rest of the day, even at work I stop what I’m doing to get on the phone to check if there’s any new news!
I really am an obsessed lady's front bottom!

On here every day and usually dip in the site a couple of times a day.

Depends on how busy I am at work and what is going on both on and off the pitch.

Just back after a long time away, used to be on the old boards all the time, wee bit nostalgia listening to Heart & Hand this morning about the old boards brought me back, think I chucked it during the spivs as the place was just desperate. Probably be on lots now

Back