Scotland v Portugal

Just how empty does that stadium look ?
Having been in 130,000 plus crowds at hampden as a youth & looking at that team - compared to the greats of the past - I just cannot begin to understand what the phuck has happened to us ?

Surprised candeias doesnt get a call up given his performances so far especially in the europa league .a friendly like this against scotland would have been ideal for candeias to show what he could do at international level

Just how empty does that stadium look ?
Having been in 130,000 plus crowds at hampden as a youth & looking at that team - compared to the greats of the past - I just cannot begin to understand what the phuck has happened to us ?

Anything the mhanks get their grubby hands on eventually gets ruined.

See Scotland National Team, GCC, the Scottish Government...

Scotland playing reasonably well. Certainly looking far more comfortable than the other night.

Ridiculous that these games aren't played at Easter Road or Tynecastle.

Is that Portugal keeper the same guy who was in goal for Porto when they beat celtic in front of a million Tims in Seville?

'Tierney should play right-back'

Scotland v Portugal (17:00)

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer at Hampden

Quote Message: I hope Alex McLeish is not entrenched in the three-at-the-back system and can persuade Kieran Tierney to play at right-back. I think we also have to find a system that gets Ryan Fraser into the side when everyone is fit
I hope Alex McLeish is not entrenched in the three-at-the-back system and can persuade Kieran Tierney to play at right-back. I think we also have to find a system that gets Ryan Fraser into the side when everyone is fit
He kinda resembles my old boss, he was a lying rhabid as well with zero skill in his job

Doing not bad considering the Israel performance see what happens when you dont shoehorn a left back into centre half

Got Portugal at 10/11 which I thought was a great price so they better win. Won't be watching but Portugal the better side yeah?

Surprised candeias doesnt get a call up given his performances so far especially in the europa league .a friendly like this against scotland would have been ideal for candeias to show what he could do at international level
Yes, but be thankful.
Less games for him to play.

Scotland playing reasonably well. Certainly looking far more comfortable than the other night.

Ridiculous that these games aren't played at Easter Road or Tynecastle.

With tonight's crowd it could be accommodated at most of the division one clubs

Haven't the SFA - said they're legally obliged to play so many games at hamdump ?

Quite frankly we are an utter joke & we really are at the level of the faroes, san marino & gibralter

Time to rip it up & start again

Anything the mhanks get their grubby hands on eventually gets ruined.

See Scotland National Team, GCC, the Scottish Government...

I just said similar a few minutes ago when watching the game on the telly. Anything the Peasants get control over, they corrupt then ruin it. I can't see Scotland ever qualifying for a major tourney, not in my lifetime anyway.

Back