Scotland v Portugal

Had a quick shuftie there, only thing that looked interesting was the the banners along the trackside all look very suspiciously new and most are the same size.
I wonder who would subsidise something like that?
Edit - just noticed stewards are removing them
Are these 'fake' fans banners?

Last edited:
What a shambles defensively.

No way does McLeish see this season out. It's just not going to happen.

Scotland are a mess under him.

Reactions: WBD
I know he's a Bear.

And I know it's harsh to judge him based on how he looks for an awful Scotland team but I have to say the bits I've seen of McBurnie make me hope we never sign him.

He looks like a Scottish Eduardo Herrera.
Watched a few live tv swansea matches and i agree with you do not see the clamour for him at all

Step 1. Take your biggest and most successful club in the country, a club whose fans make up 60% of the Scotland support.

Step 2. Do everything in your power to destroy that club.

Step 3. Fill up entire national team and whole governing bodies with those representing 20% of the population

Result. 0-3 down to Portugal's 3rd string in front of a 65% empty Hampden

He'll get the November games in the Nations League.

But if he fúcks them up he's a goner.

The media will go into overdrive tonight. I'm just waiting for someone to call for Neil Lennon to take over!

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Eck's last game in charge.

They'll just replace him with a Derek McInnes, Steve Clarke type or if they're feeling 'ambitious' an equally uninspiring Paul Lambert, Davie Moyes type who'll just serve up more turgid shite.

The media will go into overdrive tonight. I'm just waiting for someone to call for Neil Lennon to take over!

I honestly believe another manager gets more out of these players.

Harsh or not, McLeish is yesterday's man. There is nothing inspiring about him whatsoever.

Even though I actually dislike the Scotland team, Sfa etc I still feel sorry for Mcleish tbh. Being one of us he has set himself up to get slaughtered even more by the scum media for his failures with Scotland.
I don’t think he will last long in the job.

Yet more karma for the SFA bigots. Well done all those whose bets came up.

Doh a dear ya wanks, this is what happens when you allow the game to be totally overwhelmed by folk who are only interested in benefiting one club.

Even though I actually dislike the Scotland team, Sfa etc I still feel sorry for Mcleish tbh. Being one of us he has set himself up to get slaughtered even more by the scum media for his failures with Scotland.
I don’t think he will last long in the job.

I hope he gets a massive pay off to take him into what will hopefully be a long and enjoyable retirement. Been worth every penny.

Was flicking thru the channels here and came across it - just in time for Hendry slaloming his way elegantly out of defence to get dispossessed and the resulting through ball and run leaving Shinnie looking a useless cunt as well :D

Anyhow - attendance on the screens was announced as 10,000. 4pm KO on a Sunday will not help but it sums up how badly the standing of the SFA XI is right now.

Too many mentally challengeds involved in the decision and policy making of the National game and look where it’s sending us. Ah we’ll roll on a trouncing in Tirana next month haha

They cant even sing crap about jimmy hill these days and cant get up for singing doh a deer

I hope most of the paltry crowd were Gers haters from up north.

SFA corrupt to the core

Had a quick shuftie there, only thing that looked interesting was the the banners along the trackside all look very suspiciously new and most are the same size.
I wonder who would subsidise something like that?
Edit - just noticed stewards are removing them
Are these 'fake' fans banners?

One of the banners was entitled ‘Ice Cream Tartan Army’. Just wtf is that?

Back