Scotland v Portugal

Are we seriously meant to believe McKenna of Aberdeen is worth 10 million?

I really hope Brendan spunk loads of money on him before he gets chased out of the piggery when Steven Gerrard brings the league title home.

Anyone commenting that Scotland are playing not too bad, I have to ask how as am sure this is Portugal's 3rd reserves that are playing..

How did big Eck come up with Stephen O'Donnell at right back?? He is the minciest of all the mincers I have seen in a Scotland squad, yet now seems to be 1st pick ... he has absolutely nothing about him.

Dreadful lumbering big streak of p!sh will get big Eck sacked if he persists in playing him.

Hampden.jpg

Packing them in at Hampden I see.

Some amount of turd polishing going on between peace process and the clowns in the studio.Scotland are the better team,very encouraging blah blah blah.

Right back poor at goal centre back poor left back and goalie should have done better none of them would get into a real international team

Look at crowd when they played a team with Rangers players in it could still sell double what they do now don't they realise they have got into bed with a team who's supporters support another nation fecking idiots

Provan is asking why Portugal have improved and why Scotland have got worse ffs .. you’re the so called expert. Prick

Didn't even realise this game was tonight.

Only the 8 mentally challengeds in the starting 11.

No wonder the vast majority of bears don't give %^*&.

Jack Hendry, Scotland internationalist. Jesus. I remember the days Alan Hansen couldn’t make the Scotland squad, now we’re capping a dumpling not fit for the yahoos first eleven. Brutal state of affairs.

I honestly don’t take much interest in the national team but I’m struggling to name more than a handful,
Their kungfu keeper
Judas
and is Robertson the wunderkid from Liverpool?
Oh and McBurnie

All you need to get a game for Scotland these days is not be utterly shite for 2 league games before the international.

Changed days. O’Donnell, hendry in Scotland shirts. What the actual fuk?

Flicking through the channels and saw this game was on. The advertising board has the immortal phrase 'Billy Boyle - Waste Disposal'. Apt.

All you need to get a game for Scotland these days is not be utterly shite for 2 league games before the international.

Changed days. O’Donnell, hendry in Scotland shirts. What the actual fuk?

The full defence is laughable... Even Robertson cannot defend. He looks good going forward for Liverpool, but as a defender he really is pants. Twice in 2 minutes been caught out.

LOL... Davie Provo just slagging boy boy about gong down all the time and he plants one in the pokey :)

Graeme Shinnie
Stephen O'Donnell
Scott McKenna
Jack Hendry

These must be some of the shitest players ever capped for Scotland.

How did big Eck come up with Stephen O'Donnell at right back?? He is the minciest of all the mincers I have seen in a Scotland squad, yet now seems to be 1st pick ... he has absolutely nothing about him.

Dreadful lumbering big streak of p!sh will get big Eck sacked if he persists in playing him.

Who does O’Donnell play for?

He’s god awful

One of three could have put that away with one defender making a half arsed attempt.

Back