Morelos nine attempts at goal.

Don’t get this Alfie scapegoat thing , wasn’t his day but he was in the right place on so many occasions.
Perhaps w3 should look at the goal contributions of Kent , Arfield and Aribo.
Same story as last season really.

I'm not making Alfie a scapegoat. I'm merely stating that if our most prolific scorer has twice as many chances as the entire opposition and fails to bag at least one then surely there has to be questions asked.

Morelos will never score against them.

Can't be too hard on the guy as his goals are why we are two points off the top of the league and have the opportunity to go through to the next round of the Europa league but he has a mental block when it comes to scoring against them.
That's a possibility, as likely is 1 going in off his arse in the first 10 minutes at the piggery and him going on to score a Hattrick.

The one at the end of the first half and the header at the start of the 2nd he should have scored. As for the penalty that was fckn shocking. His record against Celtic is woeful, he’s Rangers main striker.

I'm not making Alfie a scapegoat. I'm merely stating that if our most prolific scorer has twice as many chances as the entire opposition and fails to bag at least one then surely there has to be questions asked.
Why aren’t you questioning the lack of goals from midfield ?

The one at the end of the first half and the header at the start of the 2nd he should have scored. As for the penalty that was fckn shocking. His record against Celtic is woeful, he’s Rangers main striker.
And has scored 25 so far this season.

Don’t get this Alfie scapegoat thing , wasn’t his day but he was in the right place on so many occasions.
Perhaps we should look at the goal contributions of Kent , Arfield and Aribo.
Same story as last season really.
That is spot on , Alfie should have scored today but didn’t , shit happens . We shouldn’t have too always rely on him to score . The midfield need to contribute more ?

Morelos will never score against them.

Can't be too hard on the guy as his goals are why we are two points off the top of the league and have the opportunity to go through to the next round of the Europa league but he has a mental block when it comes to scoring against them.
And also for whatever reason him and Defoe just dont work together. If they did he'd still be useful for his work rate but anytime they're on the pitch at the same time the team gets worse

It's certainly starting to look like he has a mental block when playing them. He's so desperate to score he's not playing his normal game especially with regards to setting up others.

I don't think Gerrard dropping him for the Ibrox game helped either though to be fair. That would have been a far less pressurised environment to break his duck plus he was flying at the time.

This place has lost the feckin plot, 25 Goals up to december. I’m concerned as fucc.
Agree, you can analyse all sorts of stats from the game and come to crazy conclusions.
The truth is, we were unlucky in front of goal.
The Filth lived dangerously and actually were able to survive thanks to some poor decisions from Collum and then they got lucky with an offside decision.
Alfie had a lot of chances, but most of them he made himself, in truth had he scored and we won, the story would be that he tore their defence apart.
Forster had one of those games that goalkeepers have occasionally and managed to stop everything we threw at him.

It just wasn't his day, strikers have days like this and so do keepers.
On another day he scores a hat-trick.
Alfie score at the piggery and shut that lady's front bottom Sutton up.

We have been scoring regularly all season, we came across an in from keeper and luck desserts us today. A far different problem if we had failed to find the net all season. We will come good again.

25 goals so far this season our main striker (25 million) man 12 yards out ........ he won’t get a easier chance to break his duct!! No words can describe today!!

Back