Beni Baningime

Only seen Hearts play twice this season against Celtic and Hibs but this boy has been a standout. Lots of potential. Hearts brought him in from Everton at start of season on a nominal fee.

One worth us monitoring in my opinion. Looks a player.
100%. Forget doigs and nisbets. This lad would not look out of place playing the kamara roll. Also the young Liverpool lad would be worth watching after a year at hearts

Haven't seen him personally but apparently was sensational against the filth. Another poster was mentioning a lad from County as well. A market we need to make sure we're on top of.

How was Ben Woodburn today for those who watched the game? Was surprised Hearts got him.

If he has a good 6 months we should be striking in January. If we leave it any longer his price tag wouldn’t be reasonable.

Haven't seen him personally but apparently was sensational against the filth. Another poster was mentioning a lad from County as well. A market we need to make sure we're on top of.

How was Ben Woodburn today for those who watched the game? Was surprised Hearts got him.

Woodburn looked decent enough, I think better players around him would bring him on.

Two good players. I was surprised when Woodburn went to Hertz. Always rated him after watching him play for Wales. Would be a good option for an inside forward/inverted winger. The other kid from Everton looks a decent signing as well. Expect Hertz to get at least 65 points this year and qualify for Europe.

Is Woodburn really a prospect at 21? This is his 4th loan spell & he's played international football.

Defo looks a player but at 17/18 he looked like he could be a top player.

He's one to keep an eye on. Reminds me a bit of Kamara when he was at Dundee, he'd cost a bit more than £50k though!

He's one to keep an eye on. Reminds me a bit of Kamara when he was at Dundee, he'd cost a bit more than £50k though!

i said the same - very much Kamara’esque in the way he gets about the pitch - he is certainly one we should be watching closely going forward.

i said the same - very much Kamara’esque in the way he gets about the pitch - he is certainly one we should be watching closely going forward.
We should know about these boys before they go to the likes of Hearts. Will cost us millions if we want him later.

He looks a good talent but from what I saw, a lot of neat and tidy work and sideways passes with not a lot moving forward.

First time i have watched the boy. Reminded me of Kamara to be honest. I think he will become a very good player. And if not on loan then Hearts have got a great asset.

He looks decent at hearts, might be an even better player with better players around him. Looks neat and tidy and seemed to win the ball back an awful lot.

Like every else I see a carbon copy of kamara there. Needs to be monitored for form to see if he continues looking that good.

When McKay came on for woodburn it was noticeable how poorer hearts got at holding the ball up front. He’s also worth keeping an eye on.

Agree totally with the OP. Very shrewed bit of business by Hearts.

You would also imagine that working with Beale and our fitness coaches would take him up another level or two, as well.

He looks decent. Not saying he’s near the level of Kamara but could be one to develop for that role if/when Kamara is sold. Woodburn looked decent too, he’ll have a good season for hearts imo

The standard of the Derby earlier was poor. Players were on top of each other for the whole game and the only 2 players who managed to work it out were Baningime and Woodburn.

We should know about these boys before they go to the likes of Hearts. Will cost us millions if we want him later.
He had only played 10 professional level games before signing for Hearts - he keeps up this form he will cost some money but he will have then had 30/40 games under his belt.

Remember it also depends on what his wage is. If he is on pennies then he won't be worth multiple millions unless hearts start paying him 15 - 20k a week

Back