Broomloan Collective has been launched, a new body to represent the active Rangers support

Anything to pull fans in the right way is a good thing. Not sure why we need a second Union bears though.

Would be interesting to know why they felt the need to set this up.

Good luck to them

Blue order still going?
This is a collective group often common in other clubs in Europe. It’s essentially being apart of a combined support in the Broomloan Front. You’ll be able to assist the Union Bears in activities such as displays.

The Blue Order isn’t really a thing anymore.

If enough people sign up and get involved we’ll create a “Rangers End” full of scarves, flags and the UB will get a move centrally and Safe Standing.

Won’t ever happen because people are attached to a plastic blue seat :eek:

That boat has sailed
We should start shooting second half in the broomie then, I don’t really like seeing us score important winners at the Copland anymore and see a few just clapping and smiling.

Score a last minute winner at the broomie end and it would be bedlam with the players and fans.

As long as being part of the away active support away is only if you come out the MYGers ballot like the rest of the ground needs to

Won’t ever happen because people are attached to a plastic blue seat :eek:

That boat has sailed
This really boils my piss, it's as if everyone in the Copland isn't allowed to have a seat there because they are too old. A lot of those in the Copland were there during the 70's and 80's when we were getting 15,000 turning up now they are somehow inferior to the younger generation

We should start shooting second half in the broomie then, I don’t really like seeing us score important winners at the Copland anymore and see a few just clapping and smiling.

Score a last minute winner at the broomie end and it would be bedlam with the players and fans.
No we shouldn’t, the Copland is the Rangers End, always has been and always will be

This really boils my piss, it's as if everyone in the Copland isn't allowed to have a seat there because they are too old. A lot of those in the Copland were there during the 70's and 80's when we were getting 15,000 turning up now they are somehow inferior to the younger generation
What boils your piss? If the club said they were putting a safe standing section in CF, the existing ST holders would get option to stay

Then if spaces were freed up people could apply to move there. “The rangers end” is like a library 99% of the time and has been since I’ve had a ST

Copland, gies the sash, Copland, Copland gies the sash:))

I sit in BR2 and have long looked at BF1 and thought how class it would be if the entire BF was the same (I’ve seen glimpses of it on European nights) Hopefully this takes off.

The lads in BF1 probably don’t realise the impact they’ve had on our younger supporters. I’ve seen my kid spend the majority of the game watching the UB sing and jump about loving the atmosphere. He also loves being part of the displays etc.

Having the kids behind all of the BF leading the way with the songs and displays will have a positive impact on our young support.

Last edited:
I sit in BR2 and have long looked at BF1 and thought if the entire BF was the same. Hopefully this takes off.

The lads in BF1 probably don’t realise the impact they’ve had on our younger supporters. I’ve seen my kid spend the majority of the game watching the UB sing and jump about loving the atmosphere. He also loves being part of the displays etc.

Having the kids behind all of the BF leading the way with the songs and displays will have a positive impact on our young support.
Br2 for me also. Kids love looking down on the BF.

I wouldn’t move as I like my seat/view though.

Aye nae bother, craig levein!

Every end is the Rangers mate. Times change, the Copland is an absolute library and when we are up against it, I’d rather have the players trying to score in front of fans that actually contribute much more to the game than the rest of the stadium.
I’ve only sat in the Copland once. THe Motherwell play off of all games.

But I can’t think the noise would be any difference when we score.

This exactly. The younger generation think they’ve got some sense of entitlement over folk that have been supporting the team for years just because they’re not as vocal as them and don’t stand for 90 minutes.

Always good to see new initiatives though and hope it works out.

What boils your piss? If the club said they were putting a safe standing section in CF, the existing ST holders would get option to stay

Then if spaces were freed up people could apply to move there. “The rangers end” is like a library 99% of the time and has been since I’ve had a ST
The Copland is no different from 95% of the ground. There's no way there will be a standing section in the middle of a stand, it will need to be the whole section or a corner.
Personally I would love a standing section, and would love to experience it every now and again but get that its a young man's game and many can't stand for the 2 hours. There's a few around me in the CR who couldn't stand for the 2 hours, old, young and those with health conditions, families included and they have to be scattered around the ground to satisfy these superior fans?

pish

The Copland is no different from 95% of the ground. There's no way there will be a standing section in the middle of a stand, it will need to be the whole section or a corner.
Personally I would love a standing section, and would love to experience it every now and again but get that its a young man's game and many can't stand for the 2 hours. There's a few around me in the CR who couldn't stand for the 2 hours, old, young and those with health conditions, families included and they have to be scattered around the ground to satisfy these superior fans?
You could have a standing section in the middle of the stands. It’s just about shaping it right and forward thinking. Easily done.

Back