Broomloan Collective has been launched, a new body to represent the active Rangers support

Every end is the Rangers mate. Times change, the Copland is an absolute library and when we are up against it, I’d rather have the players trying to score in front of fans that actually contribute much more to the game than the rest of the stadium.
pish

Every end is the Rangers mate. Times change, the Copland is an absolute library and when we are up against it, I’d rather have the players trying to score in front of fans that actually contribute much more to the game than the rest of the stadium.
The whole stadium is an absolute library at times apart from BF1 so let’s stop pretending it’s just the Copland because you’re all jealous that’s where the game goes towards in the second half.

The Copland is no different from 95% of the ground. There's no way there will be a standing section in the middle of a stand, it will need to be the whole section or a corner.
Personally I would love a standing section, and would love to experience it every now and again but get that its a young man's game and many can't stand for the 2 hours. There's a few around me in the CR who couldn't stand for the 2 hours, old, young and those with health conditions, families included and they have to be scattered around the ground to satisfy these superior fans?
Not superior fans no but there’s a desire from our fan base to have a standing section, it’s up to the club to propose an area but unsurprisingly CF will be the first choice

Regardless where they opted for, people would be uprooted unless it gets out in GW corner but unsure if BF1 concourse can be reconfigured to have male/female toilets in it to allow it to happen

You could have a standing section in the middle of the stands. It’s just about shaping it right and forward thinking. Easily done.
Start the campaign for a standing section in CF3 and I’ll stop crying about the Parkhead allocation.

Deal? :D

I’m not talking pish though.

I bet if you asked the players and Gerrard, where would they rather be shooting second half? they would say broomie.
FFS you are hilarious. The players all want to shoot into the Broomloan because that's where all the important fans sit! The ones who count. Ha ha. It's late - just as well you've no got school in the morning son.

Not superior fans no but there’s a desire from our fan base to have a standing section, it’s up to the club to propose an area but unsurprisingly CF will be the first choice

Regardless where they opted for, people would be uprooted unless it gets out in GW corner but unsure if BF1 concourse can be reconfigured to have male/female toilets in it to allow it to happen
The only way it works is the UB take over the Copland/Jardine corner and the fans currently there move to the UB section.

We should start shooting second half in the broomie then, I don’t really like seeing us score important winners at the Copland anymore and see a few just clapping and smiling.

Score a last minute winner at the broomie end and it would be bedlam with the players and fans.
You not watched big Helander’s goal back :D

The only way it works is the UB take over the Copland/Jardine corner and the fans currently there move to the UB section.
But then GE season ticket holders need to move. Hows it fair to move those ST holders but not CF?

Also, hospitality in the Ibrox suite means that’s a non starter

FFS you are hilarious. The players all want to shoot into the Broomloan because that's where all the important fans sit! The ones who count. Ha ha. It's late - just as well you've no got school in the morning son.
No bother big man. Nobody is more important but ffs the fans that back the team for 90 mins non stop obviously have more respect from players and management.

No bother big man. Nobody is more important but ffs the fans that back the team for 90 mins non stop obviously have more respect from players and management.
You’re fucking delusional.

I sit in CF4 and back the team for 90 minutes, just because I don’t have a blurry face and a black jumper doesn’t make me have less respect than you do and it’s this attitude that puts people off you.

You’re fucking delusional.

I sit in CF4 and back the team for 90 minutes, just because I don’t have a blurry face and a black jumper doesn’t make me have less respect than you do and it’s this attitude that puts people off you.
I don’t sit in the broomie.

It's not fair at all but that doesn't seem to bother some
But your post was saying how’s it fair to be moving people in CF but then think GE should be moved no problem. Presume you sit in CF?

Personally don’t see it ever happening unless there’s a capacity increase, total pipe dream so no need for anyone to worry

So you want us shooting at a corner flag ?

But your post was saying how’s it fair to be moving people in CF but then think GE should be moved no problem. Presume you sit in CF?

Personally don’t see it ever happening unless there’s a capacity increase, total pipe dream so no need for anyone to worry
I didn't say fans should be moved at all, I said it was the only way it would work

No we shouldn’t, the Copland is the Rangers End, always has been and always will be
No it’s not before that it was the Derry then Copland then East Enclosure. Now it’s the Broomloan for the foreseeable future.

How can it be a Rangers End when everyone sits on their seat and never sings?

Vast majority of folk in the Broomloan stand during games and our Ultras are in the Broomloan. Makes sense, easy for the club to move fans around. I couldn’t imagine the uproar if the UB proposed being moved to the Copland, too many folk would complain.

I’m leaving the thread but all I said was there should be equivalents to the broomloan stand in the Copland I don’t understand why people are against it.

You want us shooting to fans that contribute much more to the game. That’s the corner of BF1.
Every other part of the stadium is the same out with that one corner.
BF1 is part of one stand mate. You know the other stand with the goal behind it.

No it’s not before that it was the Derry then Copland then East Enclosure. Now it’s the Broomloan for the foreseeable future.

How can it be a Rangers End when everyone sits on their seat and never sing?

Vast majority of folk in the Broomloan stand during games and our Ultras are in the Broomloan.
That's bollocks, the Copland gives as good as the rest of the stadium BF1 apart. The UB effect may spread into BF2 but it fizzles out very quickly

This exactly. The younger generation think they’ve got some sense of entitlement over folk that have been supporting the team for years just because they’re not as vocal as them and don’t stand for 90 minutes.

Always good to see new initiatives though and hope it works out.
This is including these folk so they can be involved more within the Broomloan that’s the whole point.

The Copland is no different from 95% of the ground. There's no way there will be a standing section in the middle of a stand, it will need to be the whole section or a corner.
Personally I would love a standing section, and would love to experience it every now and again but get that its a young man's game and many can't stand for the 2 hours. There's a few around me in the CR who couldn't stand for the 2 hours, old, young and those with health conditions, families included and they have to be scattered around the ground to satisfy these superior fans?
I didn't say fans should be moved at all, I said it was the only way it would work

You’ve insinuated that it would be unfair if people end up being scattered about to satisfy superior fans but it would be ok if it was GE?

Unsure on exact numbers but are corners not 1,100 seats approx? Im sure the UB BF1 section of seats is circa 500. So basically they would get scattered around the BF?

Let's not derail the thread over squabbles.

More info will follow very soon from BC.

The project will be inclusive of all supporters who want to be part of the active support and atmosphere at Ibrox and the presence will no doubt continue at away games.

There's no move imminent for UB so no point wasting time on hypothetical situations.

From what I understand, UB will be heavily involved as will others outside the group.

All the very best to Broomloan Collective in taking the Ibrox atmosphere to the next level.

That's bollocks, the Copland gives as good as the rest of the stadium BF1 apart. The UB effect may spread into BF2 but it fizzles out very quickly
Do you even go to the games? Who starts every single chant? Standing for 90 minutes constantly cheering the team on, creating and painting flags and banners by hand? The Copland?

BF1 is part of one stand mate. You know the other stand with the goal behind it.
There is no other stand! Copland stand is THE stand, all other stands pale in significance to the might of the Copland.

only 2 years ago your great stand held thousands of green and grey mhokits twice a season! wouldn’t get that shite in the Copland

Back