Official 3rd Qualifying Round - Rangers v Servette

I’m thinking of just staying in Charleroi for handiness to the airport instead of commuting in and out of Brussels.
Am probably just going to stay at an airport hotel tbh, don't get in to like 9.30 Monday night, day in Genk then an early flight Wednesday just so am very close for the early morning flight.

What we thinking points wise?

Am probably just going to stay at an airport hotel tbh, don't get in to like 9.30 Monday night, day in Genk then an early flight Wednesday just so am very close for the early morning flight.

I am the same. Just for that early flight back on the Wednesday.

What hotel are u or anyone else looking at?

Sorry if it's been said multiple times but I didn't see it...how are tickets selling? Will there be any by the time myers goes up? Hoping to get a couple for me and my dad.

Just got return flights from Heathrow for under £150, happy with that. Already had hotel booked Mon-Wed free cancellation.

Servette are a better team, as proved over the two legs. Genk have fell off a cliff since the second half of last season since selling some of their better players whereas Servette have been consistently good.

Back