Alfie watch - Colombia vs Peru

I watched that sh*t and gave up at 3.05 thinking it was going nowhere, and the stream started cutting out anyway.

Then the wee guy gets the only goal.

Just needs to score the winner in the cup final now and that's him done everything his detractors criticised him for. He's incredible.

That would top it off.

Obviously want Morelos to batter in goals against them but it doesn't bother me if he doesn't (result matters) nor does it make him any less of a player.

He's the best forward and player in Scottish football by a country mile. He's absolutely tearing European football up too and has just grabbed his first goal for Colombia.

At 23 he's going to get better and better.

I'll enjoy him whilst he's here because he's going on to a bigger league in the near future.

zNocEfM.png

Uh oh, bitter tarriar alert, they’ve got another one. This time it’s ‘Pink Moon’ informing us he genuinely isn’t bothered about it all but Alfie didn’t score it and it wasn’t even over the line, but he doesn’t care though!

There was a topic on here recently.

Alfredo has scored x amount of goals in last y games.

And x amount of goals in last y games he has started.

Adding this national team goal does anyone have the stats?

Just getting round to seeing this and I’m wondering if it actually was Alfie’s goal?
Looks like his header is saved and then it’s bundled in by someone else? Or was it Alfie who put it in second time? Have watched numerous clips but all the angles are shite.
Just wondering if anyone can confirm?

Just getting round to seeing this and I’m wondering if it actually was Alfie’s goal?
Looks like his header is saved and then it’s bundled in by someone else? Or was it Alfie who put it in second time? Have watched numerous clips but all the angles are shite.
Just wondering if anyone can confirm?

Yes. Clinical.

There's an angle from behind the goal that 100% confirms it was his goal.

Got a link to this? I still haven't seen anything conclusive. Not that I care right enough, just curious. Always good if Morelos is getting the credit.

Got a link to this? I still haven't seen anything conclusive. Not that I care right enough, just curious. Always good if Morelos is getting the credit.
I can't remember where I seen it. I will have a look. I thought it was on here, but maybe not. It's a view from directly behind the goal and Alfie instinctively sticks his foot out after rebound.

Just seen alfies goal, A header tae.

Waken shnngus malengus up fell him the scorer.

Aye, ah know its monday mornin.

Back