Anyone ever went an entire season without missing a game?

Domestically a good few times, kept all ticket stubs over the years, will keep them till the day i die.
I keep all my stubs aswell. Started collecting stubs and programmes during lockdown as hobby. But the ones above are all my own from 2004 onwards.

Aefv2nn_d.webp

Used to do home and away domestically most years.

I once did a season where I didn’t miss anything including pre-season friendlies abroad and we did quite well in Europe.

Tickets are harder to come buy but family really slows you down.

Used to do home and away domestically most years.

I once did a season where I didn’t miss anything including pre-season friendlies abroad and we did quite well in Europe.

Tickets are harder to come buy but family really slows you down.
Aye as I said above since meeting my wife and having my son I’ve went from going to easily 90% of games a season to slowly dropping to lucky to even make half most seasons. My last proper season following us was probably the second division season.

I’ve been to one away game this season and that was Motherwell. Going to Dingwall though.

It’s a mixture of that and I don’t even try these days now either because of the lower allocations and scramble for tickets.

2004-2005. The only time I've managed it, domestic games only mind.

Highlight of the season was beating the scum at the piggery 0-2. Complete bedlam when wee Nacho got the 2nd.

It had been a long wait since we last won there.

Of course helicopter Sunday happened but that game just had a weird atmosphere about it all day, until what happened, happened.

Seeing us win at the hovel that day showed everyone we had the team and the balls for a title fight.

The closest was 2002/03 when I went to every game apart from Zizkov away. It was far easier to get tickets then despite going for a treble and playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play.

know a guy who hasn’t missed a home game in 40 year, never missed a euro away in about 10 year and the only domestic game he had missed at one point was when the bus from Eastern Europe somewhere didn’t get back in time for the weekend game

Think the best I’ve done is a season where I’ve missed 3 or 4 games. Away allocations killing any opportunity of ever doing it for my generation tbh.

Closest I've come was 04/05. Missed 1 home game and 2 away I think. Got the last ticket on the bus ballot for helicopter sunday

I keep all my stubs aswell. Started collecting stubs and programmes during lockdown as hobby. But the ones above are all my own from 2004 onwards.

Aefv2nn_d.webp
I’ve made a few collages of football tickets and Rangers tickets. You can get a cheap A3 frame from Ikea and it looks excellent.

Mine has tickets from the top 5 games I’ve attended - 1998 SC semi, 1999 v Parma, 2002 SC Final, 2003 v Dunfermline and Leipzig.

Plus title wins at Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd.

I’ve made a few collages of football tickets and Rangers tickets. You can get a cheap A3 frame from Ikea and it looks excellent.

Mine has tickets from the top 5 games I’ve attended - 1998 SC semi, 1999 v Parma, 2002 SC Final, 2003 v Dunfermline and Leipzig.

Plus title wins at Kilmarnock and Dundee Utd.
I started sorting them all into binders and folders, I started buying more off eBay and Facebook so I can start a collection.

This is the greatest thing I own.

RJbxczQ_d.webp

Being in the Royal infirmary ,my late dad missed more Rangers matches in the last 6 weeks of his life than he had in the previous 75 years. So he must have went through many seasons having missed no games. I think fanatical would describe him.

Every competitive game in the Manchester season at home and abroad which would have been 68 I think. The only games I didn't go to were the 2 bounce games against the lower league teams in Germany.

I also did another 2 or 3 complete seasons after that. Home and away including Europe.

I did a lot more complete domestic season before that
That season was the closest I think I came. I was in the high 50s and only really missed a few euro away days and I think 2 or 3 domestic.

Bloody knackered by the end of the season.

I didn't miss any games domestically between 1985 and 1991 (no away games in Europe though).

Several times in the early 80's when we were dross. No problem in getting to away games in those days. Also in the 90's, and when we were demoted 2012 season. Would struggle to do it these days.

Last season was probably the closest I've come to it. Only missed Hibs (end of the season) and Celtic twice away. Only other games I missed were Union SG away and Napoli away.

Best one for me was probably the season we got to Seville. Was at every game domestically bar the OF at their place in the february with no allocation. Euro wise only missed 3 away games that season. Mainly due to starting a new job in the September.

This season domestically I’ve only missed the OF in December for obvious reasons.

2017/18 was the closest. Was at every game and had a ticket for Fraserburgh away but got knocked back outside the ground as it was already full due to folk getting in with fakes. I'm counting it.

I started sorting them all into binders and folders, I started buying more off eBay and Facebook so I can start a collection.

This is the greatest thing I own.

RJbxczQ_d.webp

I've got one of those although the top and bottom borders are orange so probably more valuable than yours OP. :))
Still got the home Bayern semi-final from then, cost £2.50.
I'm not a collector like you Sir, just kept a few for sentimental reasons. Looked them out from the drawer after seeing your post.
I listed some games in an earlier post on the thread but I'm missing the Young Boys and Lilliestrom away tickets. Bit disappointed I never kept(lost) them but a lot of drink was taken on those trips. Lots of great memories from those days

I done it domestically a few times during 9 in a row, done it once including Europe in think it was in Paul Leguen’s year ffs.
Boy that sat behind me at Ibrox was unbelievable think he’d missed one game howm away Europe since the 80s cos he was best man at a wedding. He also saw Prodan’s only ever appearance for us in a reserve game at Arbroath.

I've got one of those although the top and bottom borders are orange so probably more valuable than yours OP. :))
Still got the home Bayern semi-final from then, cost £2.50.
I'm not a collector like you Sir, just kept a few for sentimental reasons. Looked them out from the drawer after seeing your post.
I listed some games in an earlier post on the thread but I'm missing the Young Boys and Lilliestrom away tickets. Bit disappointed I never kept(lost) them but a lot of drink was taken on those trips. Lots of great memories from those days
My one is orange too I’ll dig it out when home. When I say mine, I mean Grandads

I’ve done it four times and we’ve won the league EVERY time.

2004/05

2008-2011

I reckon for most at this point in time it will be nigh on impossible unless it’s a who you know type situation.
Please tell me you have no missed a game this season or we are screwed

Back