Archive Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big one tonight with der Klassiker at half 5 where Bayern take on Dortmund at the Allianz. Winner of this game wins the league in my opinion. Can’t see beyond Munich.

Heidenheim missed a penalty in 92nd minute to go 3-0 up, then Kaiserslautern go up the park and score 2 in 3 minutes. What a bunch of jobbers.
Jesus, I actually seen they’d missed the pen as well on bet365 then knocked it off.

Freiburg have just beaten Bayern in the Pokal Cup. Bayern were at home too. 95th pen to win it for Freiburg

Freiburg equaliser was a screamer

https://twitter.com/***Pokal_EN/status/1643345374051020803?t=75ND_RxGiwghXZzP15ssiQ&s=09

No treble for Tuchel

Darmstadt win and go 5 clear at the top. Sandhausen look done for at the bottom.

Going to be a tight ending to the season at both ends by looks of things:

Heidenheim win away to Hannover 3-0 - they go second

big game for HSV tomorrow night away to Kaiserslautern

Darmstadt away to Dusseldorf on Sunday

Probably makes sense for Dusseldorf if sponsors are subsidising and it gets people through the gates.

Their stadium is absurd for a club of their size. IIRC it was built for the World Cup but they didn't use it. Bigger than Ibrox but they average a gate of around 20-30k.

Two things striking me in this game. 1. It's only a matter of time til Dortmund score and 2. shut up Derek Rae.

Lot of controversy around the ref decisions towards the end of that game, and although I’d prefer BVB to break Bayern’s run this season I’m chuffed for that Bochum team and their fans tonight.

That was brilliant entertainment !

Hamburg play Paderborn at 5:30 UK time today, 3rd v 4th - 6 points between them. Big match like they all are now.

Not live in the UK as no Bundesliga 2 is this season.

Some big games at bottom this weekend as well, Hansa v Regensburg the pick.

so Hamburg only draw - at worst they should get into the playoffs but I dont fancy their chances in that.

A Darmstadt win tomorrow at home to Sankt Pauli and they go up - better get the beers in

Especially with who Schalke have next.

Big game in Kopernick next weekend as well.
Would love to see Union get a place in the CL. Would be an unbelievable achievement for them, but they’ll have to get their act together next few games.

Proper football stadium and loyal fans. Been at the Alte Försterei twice when they were in BL 2 with a pal who is a ST ticket holder there, and who helped with the fan project with the stadium works etc.

The club is like a closely knit family no matter how things are going, the way football should be.

Arminia Bielefeld in big trouble this season

Play Kaiserslautern away tomorrow in a must win or I reckon we’re doomed.

Ho hum. It’ll be back to B3 we go. Last time they were there is when my German mates started dragging me across to watch them. LOL.

Big weekend this in Bundesliga 2 at both ends. Hansa should be safe with a win at Sandhausen tonight.

Ho hum. It’ll be back to B3 we go. Last time they were there is when my German mates started dragging me across to watch them. LOL.

Looking like the play-offs and I'd fancy the 3.liga team to win in the play-offs. Wide open in that 3rd tier, especially as Freiburg II can't get promoted

It was some match that, watched last 10
mins.

I’d say this week is the last hope for HSV chances of automatic promotion must win and hope Heidenheim drop points away to Paderborn

So if Darmstadt win tonight they are up, home to Magdeburg.

Heidenheim couldn’t have asked for an easier last two matches really. Home to Sandhausen and away to Regensburg. Hamburg can just sit in the wings and win and hope the other two blow it, need a point from last 2 to confirm the play off place.

Looks like HSV have blown automatic promotion chances again.

Heidenheim play the bottom two in the league for their last 2 matches.

It’ll take a real upset for HSV to sneak past them into 2nd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back